2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who finds it ironic Bron could loose to the Celtics in the eastern conference finals and leave Cleveland this summer the same way it happened the first time?
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the top two players in the MVP race will face off in the Finals this year?

Probably best concert I ever been to, if not top 3.
123_104.jpeg
123_106.jpeg
123_107.jpeg
123_100.jpeg
You need to go to more concerts
Shannon: Skip what more can the man do he carried this team this far. He's 6'9" 260 no other player in history is his size and carries the bulk of the work. Ssskip i need something from these role players, what was JR doing, what about double T .. something skip, just give me 10, your average, i dont need 20+ just give me your average.

Lebron is the goat he already passed Michael. Lebrom has more fg than kareem sskip bayless. Why you do that ssskip. Can i have my time back?

Oh dont worry game 6 we puttin up FORTY!! Cavs still got that ole goat, 1 Lebron Ramon James of Akron, OH birth by Gloria James on Dec 30th 1984

Cavs in 7 Baaaaaaaa (with the goat mask on)"

Something like that
thats exactly how it will go:lol:

No. They definitely won't win the finals in 2019 because they won't make the finals. And the reason they won't make the finals is because next season LeBron will be playing on a team that doesn't suck so much that he can outscore the other 4 players on the starting 5 combined despite having a bad night.

Does poor lebby need more halp again?

Not making the finals is even worse
You are right b, imagine not making it out a garbage easy.

At least he can continue padding that finals appereance.
Skip going off right away :lol:

basically lebron is letired

How can this dude be called a lebron hater when all his doing is speaking facts? He's providing factual stats to make his point.

That IS the narrative. Just watch/listen to any show today. Lebron said he wasnt post game, but since they were losimg he made sure to put on a lil show for the cameras so they could track how tired he is
Y'all actually believe this don't you.

Y'all actually believe this don't you.
Is not hard to tell when a person going out their way to make people believe something.

I remember countless times I saw dudes in track and field bootcamp hitting the dirt doing the funky chicken ... legit look like heat stroke until the doc came in with a silver bullet to shove it up rectum. Dudes were ok in a heartbeat.

Is not hard to tell when a person going out their way to make people believe something.

I remember countless times I saw dudes in track and field bootcamp hitting the dirt doing the funky chicken ... legit look like heat stroke until the doc came in with a silver bullet to shove it up rectum. Dudes were ok in a heartbeat.
Do you really think LeBron James of all people is gonna use the excuse that he's tired? He knows that's not gonna fly.

Anyways, maybe just maybe he was tired? The man is out there busting his *** every game this season. Is it unfathomable to believe that maybe fatigue is an issue? And if it is an issue he's not gonna talk about it.

Do you really think LeBron James of all people is gonna use the excuse that he's tired? He knows that's not gonna fly.

Anyways, maybe just maybe he was tired? The man is out there busting his *** every game this season. Is it unfathomable to believe that maybe fatigue is an issue? And if it is an issue he's not gonna talk about it.
LoL

I was just listening to Skip, he had the perfect factual answer for that.

However, I can believe he was tired. He has ***** and moan about schedules his entire career.

I think all of this is just NBA drama. Lebron will move to Lakers with the help of other big names and Celtics will have a good shot at finals. Then Lakers Celtics rivalry will be alive again.

You know they gotta have Bron Bron in the Finals

This whole **** is scripted famb

I'd be really impressed with LeBron if he could find his way into the Finals this year. I'd also raise my eyebrows about how impressive the NBA influence is on games (JK).

But in all seriousness--the Celtics are obviously the better team with more players who can do more. LeBron would literally have to take the series away from them on his own. Something I don't think he'd want to do. Great players usually have phenomenal seasons in the twilight's on their careers, maxing out on everything they have. Usually following up with them hitting a wall soon after. It's happened to almost every athlete who's ever existed. You all know the saying, "The bigger they are, the harder they fall".

Al Horford has had a really difficult time offensively going back to G2 since Lue made the adjustment to match his minutes with Tristan. Tristan has been his kryptonite going back to Atlanta, and it’s continuing.

Then on the other end they’re hunting Rozier, Lue made the adjustment to post LeBron/Love far away from everyone so Rozier can’t switch back out or he has to run a mile to do so, leaving somebody open
Hunting Rozier and finding the open man when he switches out was the only way they were getting any consistent looks. Brad is just not comfortable with that matchup and they caught Boston scrambling every single time. Both of Clarkson’s wide open 3s came out of that.

Then Lue/Bron just went away from it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom