2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah fam. You ain't never heard no one not knowing how to ride a bike. ****** out here ain't knowing how to swim.
There are definitely more people that can swim than there are people who can ride a bike. Bike's cost money and swimming is free.

:lol: Black pool parties be having a crowd around the pool but no one in it.

y3FjfCF.png

Leaving for punta cana tomorrow. Excited to see the beaches there but I'm a fresh water boy so that salt water is no go. ****s nasty.

Chief Keef walked so Lil Uzi, Lil Pump, Lil Yachty, Lil Skies, Lil Xan, Playboi Carti, Trippie Redd, XXXTentacion, Famous Dex could run.

Not even doggy paddle?

You know what confuses me? People who can swim but say they can't swim in the ocean or tread water. Like that makes no sense to me at all.
I’d prob drown if someone threw me in a deep pool. I can float for a lil bit.

Lake Michigan is the ****. It looks like an ocean, feels like an ocean, but its not an ocean.

and yeah, **** the ocean.

Yeah if you're near a pool
Or any body of water. I didn't learn to swim in a pool. I learned in the ocean, like the rest of my family. Tons of kids learn to swim in lakes too.
And multiple people can learn in one pool while it's a bit harder for multiple people to learn on one bike. Although I did learn on someone else's bike.

Lake Michigan is the ****. It looks like an ocean, feels like an ocean, but its not an ocean.

and yeah, **** the ocean.
People just don't understand. :lol: I had an old teacher that would always go on this rant about how lake Michigan should be a sea and not a lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom