2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180106_220437.jpg

Kroenke's got too much money for this to be an issue smh

eddie traded one ******* owner for another :smh:

Halftime show just BURYING the Chiefs.

****in deservedly. Andy really ain't catching the slander he needs. And it's fans on Reddit sucking his **** he probably can't even see, like he's won anything for us but some dusty *** division titles. Give me draft picks over early playoff exits

It was crazy... Chiefs were up 21-3, left with the family to hit Costco. I thought they were just gonna ride Hunt and finish them off.

Got home to see Henry run for a first down to ice the game. Didn' see that coming.

I mean they put in a new field for this game.
The stadium is owned by USC.....all decisions are made by that college at the end of the day
Even the announcers said that they had a new turf installed this year but it still has looked like ****

eddie traded one ******* owner for another :smh:
At least this owner isnt a racist and a vagina grabber

****in deservedly. Andy really ain't catching the slander he needs. And it's fans on Reddit sucking his **** he probably can't even see, like he's won anything for us but some dusty *** division titles. Give me draft picks over early playoff exits

Which is the crazy thing... he did the right thing. He was calling awful football and gave it up.

So it wasn't him that called the second half of the game, but he sure didn't throw in on the table and fix the leak.

Hunt not closing out? Bad business.

Which is the crazy thing... he did the right thing. He was calling awful football and gave it up.

So it wasn't him that called the second half of the game, but he sure didn't throw in on the table and fix the leak.

Hunt not closing out? Bad business.

Oh no he was definitely calling the game :lol: it had his fingerprints all over it. At best he HEAVILY influenced Nagy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom