2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, if there's a team (not named the pats) that are gonna win in Pittsburgh, it's Jacksonville. No AB and they got 2 all pro corners.

Steelers got washed by them in Pittsburgh week 5. Ben threw 5 picks (2 pick sixes). Next week gonna get real interesting.

Patriots about to wash the titans.

ATL has a very good chance of walking into philly and beating a wentzless eagles squad. I like parity so I wish the eagles win but I'm not so sure.

NOLA vs Vikings gonna be the best game.

Man, if there's a team (not named the pats) that are gonna win in Pittsburgh, it's Jacksonville. No AB and they got 2 all pro corners.

Steelers got washed by them in Pittsburgh week 5. Ben threw 5 picks (2 pick sixes). Next week gonna get real interesting.

AB is "100%"

It made no sense to me how the Saints went completely away from getting Kamara the ball in the passing game yesterday. That game would have been a whole lot easier if they got him the usual screens he gets. They kept trying to run his *** right up the gut like he was Ingram even though the Panthers are the top run defense in the league.

Man, I never trust that stuff but if true then that's a plus, Brown was a bright spot in that week 5 thrashing.
Brown vs Jalen Ramsey would be interesting. Ramsey is bigger but Brown always finds ways to get open.

Titans and Jags might be the worst two wild card winners ever.

Iono man, just this year you had the bills and the ravens almost made it. Titans don't even belong. Jacksonville is top 5 in defense. If they had a decent qb, not even a good one, they'd be in the afcc game.

It made no sense to me how the Saints went completely away from getting Kamara the ball in the passing game yesterday. That game would have been a whole lot easier if they got him the usual screens he gets. They kept trying to run his *** right up the gut like he was Ingram even though the Panthers are the top run defense in the league.

The Panthers are not the top run defense in the league.

The Panthers are not the top run defense in the league.

I apologize....they’re #3 and had only allowed 55 rushing yards per game over their last three games and are the #1 run defense in the league on the road only allowing 76 rushing yards per game on the season.

Either way, stupid play calling not throwing Kamara some screens and running him up the gut like he’s prime Adrian Peterson. The Vikings are the #2 rush defense in the league so they’re gonna need to get Kamara in space this next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom