2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@stillin729 and IATT IATT right now.

giphy.gif

rolaholic rolaholic bill low key treating that thing like hockey players treat the conference finals trophies in hockey. want nothing to do with em. besides sid the queen crosby, of course

I really thought this could be my year...yesterday I found out I'm having a baby girl...thank God too...i was about to name some poor sap Thielen or Keenum.

LMAOOOO @ referring to her as "poor sap". congrats tho, time to buy a shotgun for when she hits those teenage years.

i know what you meant, but just sounded funny

carver carver 651akathepaul 651akathepaul ya’ll real ones man. I honestly didn’t know who to take in this game. I had y’all last week and honestly didn’t expect this showing man - after that interception things just went south and sometimes that’s how it happens.

I look forward to seeing ya’ll next year.

I was about to name some poor sap Thielen or Keenum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Minnesota really **** the bed. This was their shot, play in the SB finally and do it at home. Been balling all season and they **** the bed. Troy said it, they played their worst football in this game.

Phila played great too but Min choked.

There couldn't have been a worse SB matchup this season.

I hope we never host the Superbowl again bruhs |l

I'm hurt bruhs...I'm hurt

I'm stung. I'm so used to this, it's sad. :lol:

It's just dealing with my ******* friends now. That's what happens when you've donned Vikings purple since Elementary school in Seattle...everybody I know, knows I'm a Vikings fan...at least you can blend in. Misery loves company. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom