2018 NFL Predictions

No one trusted Case. It's not about the offense. Rodgers has struggled historically against Zimmer defenses and now Zimmer's Vikings defense. Their offense is nice all around to get it done with that defense.

Dammit.

Tbh I liked Case running that offense. He had a bad game at the worst time lol.

No one trusted Case. It's not about the offense. Rodgers has struggled historically against Zimmer defenses and now Zimmer's Vikings defense. Their offense is nice all around to get it done with that defense. Packers ain't got **** outside of Rodgers.

Dammit.

I think flip is an upgrade over shurmur

Kirk got busy when the coaching staff and front office was against him :smh::lol:

When he was on his way to the Niners I was fine with it.

With that defense and those weapons they’ll be straight.

Mahomes is going to have some big time plays, but he's going to be way too inconsistent for the Chiefs to do anything. That defense isn't as good as years past either.

The Chargers legit have the talent especially defensively to have a year like the Jaguars had last year. If they can find a way to not **** it up this year it could happen.

The Bears could be a lot better this year but that division is tough as hell.

I also have no idea what to make of Trubisky yet.

The Chargers legit have the talent especially defensively to have a year like the Jaguars had last year. If they can find a way to not **** it up this year it could happen.
tenor.gif

Cowboys getting 11+ wins
Rams will flop
Barkley will bust
Philly will decline and have a first round exit
Jimmy G will flourish & 9ers making the playoffs
Raiders gonna be a problem
Bears will surprise ppl

Whats up with all the packers, chargers and bears love?

Bears have a pretty nasty defense and they improved their offense a lot with A-Rob, Anthony Miller, Taylor Gabriel and Burton. Plus they won’t be starting the season with Mike Glennon as their starter. Nor bum *** John Fox as their coach.

Chargers have one of the most talented rosters in the whole NFL and would have had a much better record last year if their kicker didn’t blow like 4 games by himself.

Packers have a healthy Aaron Rodgers.

Back
Top Bottom