**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Would it make yall feel better if they beat the clippers tomorrow?
nah you know how it is in here :lol:

AD air balling that 3 hurt but man
tbh during the streak they been playing with fire man
can't be all lolly gaggy then actually play hard for the final 5 min of the game lol

Vogel is rushing Kuz back to quickly into this. He should’ve be capped to about 20 minutes a game until he got the rust off. He shouldn’t have been out there this heavy taking those shots.

But it’s only the 2nd loss. No cause for alarm.
Lol wait so kuzma is playing like *** and it’s vogels fault? Yeah ok

nah you know how it is in here :lol:

AD air balling that 3 hurt but man
tbh during the streak they been playing with fire man
can't be all lolly gaggy then actually play hard for the final 5 min of the game lol

Win 7 straight and it's hard to keep the same fire.

We straight. But Tuesday does worry me.

Kuz's form looks jacked up and it could be the shoes. Should have stayed on the Kobe system.

Win 7 straight and it's hard to keep the same fire.

We straight. But Tuesday does worry me.
Oh the Suns might torch them lol
It's not even keeping the fire
even during the streak they've kinda played lethargic then "turn it on"... **** not gonna work all the time ala tonight
Bron as much as that's my guy he gotta find a better balance on facilitating and scoring. he tried to get it going in the he 4th and it was too late and he couldn't cuz them boys scrappy and had all the momentum already
during these first batch of games Bron has sort have been playing PG then trying to assert the last qtr and half

Kuz's form looks jacked up and it could be the shoes. Should have stayed on the Kobe system.
it's lethal shooter

If you wanted the Lakers to go after Kawhi or any max, you can't complain that they traded Ingram. If you wanted the Lakers to trade for AD, you can't complain that they traded Ingram. I wanted Ingram too but it wasn't happening. Kuz is here so let's hope he can reach his potential. Or just complain about it everyday, whatever

Lol it ain’t even really about all the bricks kuzma is building... if you were really watching the game, you would see how much he sucks on defense.... he can’t guard anybody, he commits untimely fouls.... he doesn’t box out and rebound... these are all efforts plays. If ya don’t believe me, go back and watch the game.

Ultimately us winning the chip this season will be the only way to justify the AD trade when it happened. Otherwise we coulda just waited and retained some of the young guys and signed him in the offseason.

Ultimately us winning the chip this season will be the only way to justify the AD trade when it happened. Otherwise we coulda just waited and retained some of the young guys and signed him in the offseason.
Waiting another year wasn't an option bro. Still would've had to choose between BI and AD. That's the reason we didn't have full leverage, if we wanted him we HAD to trade for him

We wouldn't have had cap so not here. It was discussed in here at the time. Wasn't an option.

BI and Bron would have been at 60 million. If we stripped away everything else that's 66-68 million with the roster holds. Cap is 116 million, that's plenty of space for AD's max. It was possible. Our depth afterwards was questionable.

Look at it this way DG and Bradley are basically making what BI's cap hold is for this coming summer.

BI and Bron would have been at 60 million. If we stripped away everything else that's 66-68 million with the roster holds. Cap is 116 million, that's plenty of space for AD's max. It was possible. Our depth afterwards was questionable.
You're assuming nobody else would've traded for him or cleared cap. Seen that movie before. Not as simple or low risk as you're making it seem. And we would've been trying to fill out the roster with next year's free agency class which is utter garbage. Just not realistic.

You're assuming nobody else would've traded for him or cleared cap. Seen that movie before. Not as simple or low risk as you're making it seem. And we would've been trying to fill out the roster with next year's free agency class which is utter garbage. Just not realistic.

I'm just saying it was possible and I asked where else would AD have been traded since he made it clear he was going into free agency. I get WHY we did it cause Bron's sand in the hourglass is running out, but there was another path for long term sustainability. We chose the 2 year window. To say it was a choice between BI and AD like it couldn't have gone been both is just false.

MVP MVP knows. he just likes arguing. :lol:

I argue when falsehoods are put out as fact as was in this case. Lee is my guy I understand my stance wasn't realistic given the circumstances surrounding Bron mostly, but it was possible to try and protect ourselves going forward but we pushed all the chips in now.

Both lakers losses have been against teams that have completely dominated us defensively with athleticism and out coached us. Playoffs are the same...bad matchup plus good coach = early departure. This team ain’t athletic and it showed tonight. Boucher was killing us. Boucher of all people.

Man AD is def not no top 3 player in the league.. dude cannot take over games at all. And when he tries to he either turns the ball over or jacks up a brick. He’s no Giannis who can drive on you from the perimeter n punch it on yo head. Lebron too washed now to take over consistently.. dude is blowin easy **** at the rim.

We need to desperate trade one of our guards/wings for a PG or somehow lure Darren collision out of retirement. Daniels/Cook/KCP is all garbage and serve no purpose. We only need one of the three.

N lastly lethal shooter needs to be given a lethal injection for ****in AD Kuz n Kcp shot

Back
Top Bottom