**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bro ur the worst “fan” up in here lol

u ever expect this team to win or u just always that pessimistic
Don't know how long you have been in the thread...this been him for a while...
Lol y’all know mans just says **** in jest right .. it’s just jokes until this team shows they are capable of winning consistently for a sustained period.. team has been trash too long

I understand if y’all think it ain’t funny no more but I don’t think he genuinely wants us to lose.. mans is on his “you can’t be disappointed if you got no expectations” wave.. mans is clearly traumatized we need show sum empathy

Read his **** as jokes and it’s all good

I’m a prophet.
Suns by 11

e053982d940c5bbe52da24dc8ede3d6e24ec85cbbe5e7907769ce912543580ce.gif

Reactions: DLF
yeah not sure about the suns either
i feel like they, like the raptors, are gonna come out hype af and play hard from the tip
lakers flat footed

L to the suns for sure but thank god we are playing the warriors next day. Lakers by 16 vs W’s

y’all know we could easily be 5-4. They call the hold on Dwight vs Mavs and Chicago dont forget how to shoot in the fourth. Point is, we have a long way to go. Wait before you guys start celebrating like we are champs already like a lot of you are doing. Lose against the Suns and we will have the same record as Utah who people were thinking after 4 games if they’d even make the playoffs. Law of averages people. Team is still very flawed. Can’t expect LeBron and AD to carry the team for 82. We have no other playmakers.

y’all know we could easily be 5-4. They call the hold on Dwight vs Mavs and Chicago dont forget how to shoot in the fourth. Point is, we have a long way to go. Wait before you guys start celebrating like we are champs already like a lot of you are doing. Lose against the Suns and we will have the same record as Utah who people were thinking after 4 games if they’d even make the playoffs. Law of averages people. Team is still very flawed. Can’t expect LeBron and AD to carry the team for 82. We have no other playmakers.

Oh we're playing the "if you didn't find ways to win games you won game". If we hit wide open shots on Friday, were 8-1. Every team in the league has played and won close games. Go take a nap.

Reactions: DLF
I have two tickets to friday’s Game for sale 200$ For the pair if anyone wants them. Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it.

It’s section 215, row 1, seats 5 and 6. I can transfer through AXS.

B0A57454-CFFD-4B3D-9364-DC1D9EF9C433.png

all these deep dives about Kuz 3-4 games after coming off an injury are ridiculous.
This is what happens when you embrace the moniker “kuzmania” :lol:

Rookie year dood had it made up in his mind he was already a first ballot HOF’er

it’s different playing in LA man, you gotta play ON and OFF the court here

Maybe he'll fill the role I'd secondary playmaker and be able to hide him on defense. Our offense needs a jolt it's gotten progressively worse.

Back
Top Bottom