**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

9gcwn283zdy31.jpg

nx4ylqbs6gy31.jpg

I swear people just straight up discount players fatigue & getting into a rhythm :lol: ... Of curse Kuz is gonna have lapses especially on defense, the man hasn't had an oppurtunity to learn what vogel implemented.

Also Vogel giving rondo minutes but still keeping Caruso out there instead of KCP :pimp: . KCP defense is good vs guards but he needs to have his role lessoned if he refuses to play smarter on offense

Are we gonna have to deal with this all-season with AD? Going out of games then coming back in, constant "soreness", X-rays after every game, etc. I feel like it always something with him. Is he just soft and can't play through pain or is he just chronically injured?

AD = always damaged. He's a very unconventional and awkward player and is gangly for all he does. Lotta falls.

I would start Dudley and bring Kuz off the bench tonight. Don't want to lose Kuz's punch off the bench with AD resting.

I would start Dudley and bring Kuz off the bench tonight. Don't want to lose Kuz's punch off the bench with AD resting.

Eh it's the Warriors. Getting Kuz in rhythm is more important in my opinion. Can tell from all the pumping up after the game and IG posts last night was big for him. Keep it going.

Sit AD next 5 games let him recover. I don’t even care about what seed we are. Health is more important. Plus the next 5 are all winnable even without AD. If we lose 2 of em, bring AD back
Warriors by 1. D’lo for 60

AD is giving us 25/12/3 & is exceptional on defense & ya'll are upset because he goes to the locker room every now & then

the past three saeasons he's played 75, 75 & 56 (because the Pels shut him down). I'll take that 100/100 times. However if he is legit having shoulder soreness then we have to rest/sit him. This is all about the bigger picture

"Playing with LeBron was like buying a Ferrari," Bosh said. "You know it's the best in the world. It looks amazing when you see it. But you have no idea how powerful it is once you try to drive it. You can go right off the road."

Bosh still zesty as ever

Gaddamn why y'all so sensitive about every little thing. Nobody is 'upset' about AD. Facts are facts he's had a lot of nick nack injuries over the course of his career this shoulder thing is the latest. Nobody is wanting it to get progressively worse so he should rest tonight.

Gaddamn why y'all so sensitive about every little thing. Nobody is 'upset' about AD. Facts are facts he's had a lot of nick nack injuries over the course of his career this shoulder thing is the latest. Nobody is wanting it to get progressively worse so he should rest tonight.
Welcome to the laker thread. Where users who post concerns and any shred of negativity (usually out of our own anxiety with this team) get called out for being “fake fans”

Dudley signing is the only one that’s a big time head scratcher. He literally brings NOTHING to the team on the court. For off court leadership we got rondo LeBron AD green Kidd and handy already

Looks like KCP has lost his spot in the Lakers rotation. He played 4 mins last game (-10), and only 8 mins tonight (-2). He's essentially the 9th man in the rotation right now.

Looks like KCP has lost his spot in the Lakers rotation. He played 4 mins last game (-10), and only 8 mins tonight (-2). He's essentially the 9th man in the rotation right now.
Makes 9 mill a year. Ridiculous

maybe another team will trade for him in hopes of getting to know Rich Paul. Maybe the Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom