**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This is what Kuz does man, I know yall haven't been sleep the past two seasons :lol:. Played decent defense today too guarding 1-5. Is he gonna lockup the best players in the league every game? No. But he should be able to do his part on most nites

This is what Kuz does man, I know yall haven't been sleep the past two seasons :lol:. Played decent defense today too guarding 1-5. Is he gonna lockup the best players in the league every game? No. But he should be able to do his part on most nites

C'mon he been trash except for tonight really since returning.

This is what he is very capable of but was not performing in this manner.

Today he doing more than just jacking 3s which is what we asked him. Now the defense was still subpar. He got burned on the back door a few times.

This is what he is very capable of but was not performing in this manner.

Today he doing more than just jacking 3s which is what we asked him. Now the defense was still subpar. He got burned on the back door a few times.
Like I said..be patient. Expecting him to be in peak form as soon as he comes back is ridiculous. Nobody is mistake free on defense but he had a lot of good moments and he's being asked to guard everybody. Why's it so hard to give the guy some credit?

Like I said..be patient. Expecting him to be in peak form as soon as he comes back is ridiculous. Nobody is mistake free on defense but he had a lot of good moments and he's being asked to guard everybody. Why's it so hard to give the guy some credit?

It's not hard to give him credit just like it's not hard to accept fair criticism of him.

Prior to this game he was trash and it had nothing to do with peak performance. His decision making was trash. He was doing nothing but jacking up 3's.

And once again...mistake free is not what I'm saying. There were three possessions straight where he made the wrong choice or didn't help.

Good game for him tonight but need a couple games like this in a row to say he is back.

Reactions: MVP
Funny how good role players like Baynes and Rubio can impact a team. Plus Tyler johnson and Kaminsky to a lesser degree. And of course Monty has them playing hard

davis-dunk_1.jpg

Expecting a guy to play his best as soon as he comes back from injury isn't fair criticism. That includes bad decisions and looking like you don't know how to play basketball. I remember when Kobe came back from his knee procedure in the gp/Malone year and looked like a scrub for a few games. Anyway, starting to hate this punkass thread 😑😑😑

Expecting a guy to play his best as soon as he comes back from injury isn't fair criticism. I remember when Kobe came back from his knee procedure in the gp/Malone year and looked like a scrub for a few games. Anyway, starting to hate this punkass thread 😑😑😑

You clearly read what you want...and if you starting hate the thread...you know where you can go but you acting...

ezgif-6-beb1908ad608.gif

On another note I get y’all want Bron to not play PG so much but I think this why he wanted AD there so bad lol
Plus he said he kinda wants to score thru AD anyway

Bron old in year 17 with 56K min played and leading the league in assist while the lakers are like bottom 3 in shooting interesting tho lol

Suns cheerleaders should be called Phoenix Buns. Hella cakes on more than a few of em
:lol:

Nice win tonight. Our role players are stepping up which could be tricky managing their minutes but it’s a good problem to have. Nice to see some flashes of Nike Kuz.

lebron gotta chill with this dribble dribble long step back threes though, go attack the rim my man. Onto the next one.

Lakers needed a L, can’t be living on top the whole time. They needed to be humbled.
lol @ "living on top"
nah they barely won some of those hard fought games,
kuz still trash? dudes been SO CLUTCH despite not 100%

So he finally has a good game and now he has been “so clutch”? Lol relax, you are a little too excited. He has sucked so far till tonight. Gonna need a little more consistency from him and I’ll refrain from making fun of his stupid hair and pumas

Back
Top Bottom