**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

476A7678-6C4C-4D2F-A431-8E711B3A6B21.jpeg

A9A27F02-926C-416C-A399-ACD618241861.jpeg

E323CA21-A03B-4664-95DA-997FA01E1CDA.jpeg

Bench getting killed didn't help at all.

Hell even AC looked horrible out there tonight. Guys look scared to shoot.

He's been trash down the stretch the last 2 games. Nothing wrong with pointing that out. He sure loves posting #washedking when he plays well so that gives the license for people to go at him when he doesn't.
He’s been *** this whole month lol

Turnovers on this road trip is our biggest problem.

No true PG and relying on #23 to play PG or point whatever.

Rondo 5 turnovers tonight #23 with 4 turnovers.

The worst part about this game is that Danny Green blew his load that he's been saving for 20 games since that opening night against the Clippers and now we have to wait another 20 games for him to have a good game again.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLF
Bron’s about to turn 35 soon I’m not gonna **** on him for looking human against elite defense, esp with the minutes he’s been logging. Vogel has to save him from himself a bit with this revenge tour.

If anything this game does show our lack of depth when our role players aren’t playing above their expectations which they have been for majority of the season so far. Def need Kuz back and step the **** up if we’re gonna be maximizing our ceiling consistently

Could be something, could be nothing but in argubly the two biggest games of the season thus far (Clippers and Bucks), the Lakers size got negated and the opposing teams' stars got going in the second quarter (Kawhi, Giannis, Middleton) against the smaller Lakers guards.

Could be something, could be nothing but in argubly the two biggest games of the season thus far (Clippers and Bucks), the Lakers size got negated and the opposing teams' stars got going in the second quarter (Kawhi, Giannis, Middleton) against the smaller Lakers guards.
It definitely is something. The raptors did it to us too. To an extent, so did the Mavs.

we have too many guards not enough 6’7-6’9” guys. Granted Kuzma didn’t play in either of those games but we are relying on 6’3”-6’4” kcp and Bradley to guard the Kawhis George’s and Siakims of the league . In retrospect we coulda replaced Bradley and Rondos contract and gotten either a 6’8”-6’9” wing or a good pg (good as in, anyone better then Rondo)

The two biggest games of the year thus far have all been winnable games, the biggest thing has been Bron has played EXTREMELY passive in both. I could deal with an off night but you can't be out here letting Wes Mathews calmly guard you w/o forcing a double.

What would have really helped last night was a guy who could consistently hit Midrange shots & floaters, Kuz would have been big here.

We need to get rid of one of Cook/ Daniels and get someone in here who can create for themselves even if they aren't a lights out shooter. Someone who can come in for 10-15 minutes and actually put more pressure on the Defense.

Our weaknesses have showed up against Both the Clippers & The Bucks, however

1) The Bucks have the same exact weakness as us, in that they don't have a lot of shot creators and there roll players get going off of Giannis play
2) I know it didn't happen in the first game, but we absolutely should have the advantage vs the Clippers in the paint and getting to the basket.

Last edited:
If another guard was brought in, I wonder if Rondo would submarine the locker room. I wouldn't put it past him. :lol:

How the team comes out Sunday will be very telling. Two days rest. At home. Christmas week. Etc. let’s see what we do from coaches down to ball boys. I know as fans we are hyped so let’s see if players do so

If another guard was brought in, I wonder if Rondo would submarine the locker room. I wouldn't put it past him. :lol:

I doubt it, Off AD alone he's gonna remain in the lineup :lol: and he's been relatively good for most of the season so he deserves playing time. Only thing is when the Defense is as sharp as the Bucks is, his weaknesses become glaring.

I dont think they throw assets at a pg.

I think a pg would help during the regular season but we need another wing for the playoffs. Bron is gonna be full time pg.

Just hope rondo has enough good games now and hope vogel has the balls to not play him 20 in the playoffs.

Still projected to finish with the best record in the West, second to the Bucks overall.

Still projected to finish with the best record in the West, second to the Bucks overall.
Lol that’s BS

says we will lose an average of every 3rd game from here on out

Back
Top Bottom