**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yea Bron gotta load manage some home games. Hasn't looked fresh to end games.

he had a triple double today but this was one of the worst games I’ve seen him play in a minute. Couple steps slow and a bunch of dumb passes/turnovers.

Reactions: DLF
Tough way to end this road trip but again, this is a good learning experience for our guys. Dropping 2 straight and 2 upcoming tough games, this is where they will build more character.

This is where stacking winnable games will help us in the long run, this loss would have stung more if we lost two straight and are now 18-9. Onto the next one.

A wing defender is needed. KCP, Green, or Kuz can’t handle players like Middleton, Giannis, Harden, PG, Kawhi

Reactions: DLF
He made some bad plays, is Lebron not allowed to ever play a bad game? I think the bigger issue is our bench only scoring 4 points but feel free to put everything at Lebron's feet
It’s always gonna be like that lol
Whole entire team can go 2-30 but everyone gonna go at bron
BUT that’s the nature of the game when you’re the lead star so eh

Bron is gonna have a weird stretch tho he usually starts coasting from now to ASG :lol:

It’s always gonna be like that lol
Whole entire team can go 2-30 but everyone gonna go at bron
BUT that’s the nature of the game when you’re the lead star so eh

Bron is gonna have a weird stretch tho he usually starts coasting from now to ASG :lol:

I feel you but our bench got outscored 34-4. Add the fact that our bench got outscored by 30 and Giannis hit 5 threes and that's a recipe for an L. No biggie, keep it moving.

On one hand KCP has played really well with the starters, and on the other hand he might have to be sacrificed to break up the Rondo-AB backcourt.

I mean when you call yourself the goat.....we expect you to be great every game

that being said, Lebron isn’t why we lost these games. It’s never on one guy.

He made some bad plays, is Lebron not allowed to ever play a bad game? I think the bigger issue is our bench only scoring 4 points but feel free to put everything at Lebron's feet

He's been trash down the stretch the last 2 games. Nothing wrong with pointing that out. He sure loves posting #washedking when he plays well so that gives the license for people to go at him when he doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom