**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

2nd chance points did us in...

And that challenge in the 3rd...I thought it was way too early for that...3 points...

Dah well. Gotta move on quickly from this.

Missed 3 by LeBron, Davis and green. Missed open jumper for Davis. Missed layup for LeBron after a night we were sleep walking all game

def don’t deserve to win

hurts that we Played everyone like it was a playoff game. HAVE to win next two games now

tenor (27).gif

Mannn cant believe Bron missed that layup, glad he didnt settle for a 3 though. I thought AD had that last one, my stream literally stopped while the ball was in the air :lol:

Mannn cant believe Bron missed that layup, glad he didnt settle for a 3 though. I thought AD had that last one, my stream literally stopped while the ball was in the air :lol:

It looked good out of his hands. Just a tad bit long.

Trap game, Bron was great at the free throw line vs Bucks/Clips, 1/5 tonight. Lose by 2.

Can't have that. But, AD had a great look, he hits that we win and Bron has a triple double.

Good game by Nets, got their best shot and we obviously had a letdown after the weekend and was still an open AD 3 away from a W. More pissed at the missed opportunity to load manage than the loss itself

Back
Top Bottom