**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Caruso rn
GettyImages-170825400.jpg

Carusgawd.... Big 3.
Frank gonna chew them out and make them watch film till 3Am of the last 6 mins.
Great 44 mins of basketball.

The foul shots literally saved the rockets.

Not gonna like definitely felt a Lebron stare at the ball three before that pass to AC in the corner

16 to 40 free throws
62 -24 pts in the paint.
The bron pull up 3s were terrible in the 4th he literally gets to the basket with such ease.
Still got the win but they need to not let up...
They literally dominated the game...

Imagine if Lebron got injured on a stupid backboard lob dunk in a game that should’ve been over long ago

stupid rondo just take the layup
I agree but now that he didn’t get hurt it does put a psychological edge on the rockets

as soon as we got serious again we scored a3. Ad jumper. Off backboard dunk. Oh and got a steal. And only let Westbrook take a wide open 3. No one else. thats good for the psyche but I woulda preferred the starters sit down the last 3-4 mins

Lon was nasty idk how Bron finished it
But was a dangerous play lol

also Bron owes the team next game cuz he was terrible down the stretch lol
But the boys let off the gas pedal big time lol annoying

fotta stop doing that ****. Going forward no team just gonna lay down from a 18 pt lead

I don’t care about the 100 pts scored by Houston today. I’ll take them scoring only 100 any day of the week. The 110 for us was just dumb. Not bc we need to average more but we only had 2 points for a 6 min stretch or so. A couple buckets and no turnovers (almost all of them from lazy passes. Literally on inbounds. Stepping out of bounds for no reason etc) and we are up 14 with 3 mins left instead of up 7.

I’m anal about rest. At least it’s an early game for us today so players should be in hotel by 11 as opposed to 1 am

I don’t care about the 100 pts scored by Houston today. I’ll take them scoring only 100 any day of the week. The 110 for us was just dumb. Not bc we need to average more but we only had 2 points for a 6 min stretch or so. A couple buckets and no turnovers (almost all of them of lazy passes. Literally in inbounds. Stepping out of bounds for no reason etc) and we are up 14 with 3 mins left instead of up 7.

I’m anal about rest. At least it’s an early game for us today so players should be in hotel by 11 as opposed to 1 am
bron is like this, it's getting harder for him to get out of his complacent self when they up, I wouldn't hold too much stock in that 4th

HOU had their patented FT fest plus shot 40% from 3 (again) and still lost by double digits

bron is like this, it's getting harder for him to get out of his complacent self when they up, I wouldn't hold too much stock in that 4th

HOU had their patented FT fest plus shot 40% from 3 (again) and still lost by double digits
Rondo had a lot to do with it too. Just holding the ball. Even if we missed every shot but didn’t have horrible turnovers we woulda won by 15 or 16 without sweating the 4th. In reality it doesn’t matter at all. You win by 1 or 40. Each win counts the same. And I think it helps the lakers psychologically if you truly wanna spin it one way or another. The idea that we stopped playing. Then started again for 2 mins and scored 7 straight easily

This the team yall were scared of? Imma need yall to nut up. Stop letting punkass delusional influence the thread. IT'S OUR YEAR
We getting there man
Just gotta take on the 96 Bulls and Kawhichael Nordan now. But Paul Pippen hasn’t shown me much lol

I was deeply disturbed by Stan Van Gundy and the other guy practically cheering for Houston in the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom