**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

lakers fans forget all the 3s Morris hit in the playoffs. those will be missed with Harrell out there

melo
noel
dedmon

guys id be looking at

also we still havent got our wing to guard kawhi type player yet...mo harkless?

Gotta remember Vogel turned Roy Hibbert into a defensive all-star for a short time.

Gotta think he cooks up something to either hide Trezz or enhances his abilities.

Rondo and Dwight

Are now

Schroder and Trezz
I guess thats true

but in a finals game when stakes are high, rondos calm and leadership cant be matched., same with the crazy 8 minute stretch a guy like Dwight can give you vs Jokic.

Rondo and Dwight

Are now

Schroder and Trezz
I guess thats true

but in a finals game when stakes are high, rondos calm and leadership cant be matched., same with the crazy 8 minute stretch a guy like Dwight can give you vs Jokic.

I guess thats true

I think you said it earlier, but the end game will still always be Davis at the 5.

At worst, this helps ease Bron's load in the RS since the turnaround has been quick.

I just hope LA brings back KCP and brings in another back up center.

What stakes?

Clippers gonna lose in the 2nd round again.

All the favorites in the East are gonna lose early.

We're going to end up facing Miami again.

Another Lakers title. Easy.

4E25AF0B-5963-4625-BCC7-D176AE770998.jpeg

i cant really think right now...what is our depth chart looking like? Harrell threw a wrench in it all...where are we anemic etc?

also such a weird free agency...like kcp, rondo, ibaka, FVV all still sitting there...to name a few

Back
Top Bottom