2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

Don't get how y'all mad at Rex, dude is the best :rofl:

Don't have a good feeling about the game with all the injuries, short week and the run game being pathetic lately. Need Marshall/Decker to have big nights if we are going to win I think.

GamedayGuide_Bills_HEADER.jpg

Last edited:
Don't get how y'all mad at Rex, dude is the best :rofl:

Don't have a good feeling about the game with all the injuries, short week and the run game being pathetic lately. Need Marshall/Decker to have big nights if we are going to win I think.

Perfect revenge game for Rex. We're all banged up and they are pretty healthy. I don't think we win this game. Hope I'm wrong.

Really hope the weather holds up :smh: I'm not trying to tailgate and sit in the cold rain all afternoon/night.

You have season tickets? I gotta holla at you next time Im in town for a game

Yeah me and 5 buddies got together for this season. Our tailgates have been going pretty well, but we've had some late starts some games which caused us to rush and stuff. Always ideal to get their earlier than 10:30 if we wanna do it correctly.

I know ya hit me up last season, or it might have been Week 1 this year, but things didn't pan out. Gotta try for the next time!

Damn that's awesome, doesn't look like I'll be in town this year for another game but hopefully next season. Had a great day on Sunday regardless, went to the Islanders game at Barclay's immediately after the Jets W :pimp:

So crazy and fitting that this game has such implications for us. If we win, we'll have a firm grasp on that 1st WC spot :pimp: . Rex is going to either coach a perfect game :rolleyes or we're gonna beat up on them.

Excited for tonight. Leaving work at 2 and should be in the lot by 4:30/5 to tailgate. A whole crew of us are going. Hoping the weather holds up.

Last edited:
Rex is petty and all but I'm not sure if we should care to boo him. He didn't leave on his own terms, he got fired. And we went deep twice with him.

i want this W bad...

it's a huge game for us, too. 6-3 is much better than 5-4 with the Raiders & Steelers fighting for a playoff spot behind us.

Last edited:
That's a better representation of the green than I've seen from the Jets themselves. Fire jersey :pimp:

Heading out now, enjoy the game tonight fellas! Need this W.

That's a better representation of the green than I've seen from the Jets themselves. Fire jersey
pimp.gif

Heading out now, enjoy the game tonight fellas! Need this W.
you too, man 
smokin.gif

hope the rain holds off

@nyjets: Jets inactives for #BUFvsNYJ:

- B. Petty
- C. Pryor
- B. Powell
- A. Cromartie
- D. Bailey
- D. Dozier
- B. Ijalana

Back