2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

actually fitz and the bills came back from a huge deficit to hand brady and the pats their first loss back in '11 season. i am still semi upset about that loss.. brady and his 4 INT performance
sick.gif
mean.gif
My bad...Rotfl !

@SportsCenter: Ryan Fitzpatrick has 4 TD & 0 Int.

The last Jets QB to finish a game with that stat line: Chad Pennington, 2002.

:smokin

Great ******* day at the game :pimp: solid tailgate, weather warmed up and of course the W.

Fitz had himself a day. Marshall too. Nice to see Smith get involved and not shied away from due to that TD drop in Houston. And that Ivory TD... :x was SO impressive live in attendance.

Like Johnny said ^, we'll need help from other teams losing, but that is all for naught if the Jets don't do their part.

Got hit low on the return from the INT. Didnt look good :smh:

Sprained knee, day-to-day I believe.

Will be at the Giants jets game. Any Nters going :nerd:

Wish I was. I have season tix but of course it's a Giants home game :smh: . Tho a friend of mine has a friend who rides to Giants games in this decked out RV and just stays in the lot. May jump in on that. T.V., bathroom on board, flooring is astro turf :lol: .

Great win. It's really good to see our offense going well. Let's beat NY Giants.

Surprised Jets/Giants wasn't the choice to be flexed for Week 13.

The league decided to make two schedule changes for Week 13:

• Panthers-Saints has been moved from 1 p.m. to 4:25 p.m., with Fox carrying the game, as originally scheduled.

• Bengals-Browns will remain a 1 p.m. game, but Fox will now be the broadcaster instead of CBS.

The NFL chose to keep Colts-Steelers as the Week 13 "Sunday Night Football" game.

Any decision to flex a game must be made and announced 12 days in advance. The Jets and Giants are both 5-5, and with that deadline looming, there likely wasn't much momentum to move it to prime time.

CBS will carry Jets-Giants as scheduled.

- http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2015/11/jets-giants_game_will_not_be_flexed_to_prime_time.html

Just as well. We suck when on national t.v. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom