2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

So Agree revis is getting cut. Who else do y'all think is next?
Marshall? Ghilchrist?

Marshall & Gilchrist gotta go.

2017 is gonna be tough to get through. Willing to bet we see issues arise between Bowles, who will ultimately try to win to keep his job, and Maccagnan, who is clearly building for 2018.

I'll always remember when he dropped that interception against the falcons during 2009 season which would have won us that game. Dont know why but that play sticks in my head. Maybe its because after the game rex came out saying "thats it we're done. No way we can make the playoffs now" lol

Marshall is being released.

Maccagnan going with the youth movement on both sides of the ball. Rebuilding the right way :smokin

I'll surely miss my favorite Jet, Revis

I'll miss Marshall

I'm down for rebuilding process

Marshall is being released.

Maccagnan going with the youth movement on both sides of the ball. Rebuilding the right way
smokin.gif
YES! Get the overpaid old guys and locker room distractions outta here. Marshall had a great 2015 for us but enough was enough this season. Enunwa will get the look at #1 now and Robby Anderson will get the buzz at #3 or #2, depending on Deckers health. It's time to rebuild the right way. Get Gilchrist outta here next.  

Last edited:
Can't wait to see us trade Sheldon for some type of real value. I'd take a 3rd to not have to deal with him anymore.

Apparently there hasn't been any combine buzz about Sheldon. Granted it's two days in :lol: but I think his value at this point is 3rd round or later.

Sheldon's value is definitely a 3rd round pick at best.

He's due for an extension next season & he has his fair share of off the field issues.

I'd like to trade him for at least a 2nd, but 3rd rounder is looking more and more likely. Maccagnan was delusional in asking the Cowboys for a 1st rd pick in either 2017 or 2018.

I don't have a problem getting rid of Pryor either. He's terrible in coverage. I think the best we could get for him is a 4th.

Back
Top Bottom