2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

j9j6gy3vpis31.jpg

Where the jets fan at in here? No one hyped for this game on Sunday. They better have sam seeing ghost!

I hope Sam has a good year and I think he will. He literally got ****ed by Jets management and coaching.

Hopefully Salah is the spark the jets team needed to turn this **** around finally. It’s been a depressing 10 years since we made back to back playoff runs under Rex during his first 2 years.

I hope Sam has a good year and I think he will. He literally got ****ed by Jets management and coaching.

Hopefully Salah is the spark the jets team needed to turn this **** around finally. It’s been a depressing 10 years since we made back to back playoff runs under Rex during his first 2 years.

i agree, Salah looks like he can have these guys playing with a lil spark, not act like a dead body on the sidelines or a guy terrified of NY.

i like ESPN finally talking about us and Zach looking for big things, even if they say it with a smirk :lol:

should be a headache fun filled year, more fun but i'm ready :smokin

It sucks that Modell's is no more now

I loved going to Modell's where I usually cop Jets jerseys/tee shirts/hoodies

Well he actually has people to throw too now. Just need to make sure to protect him. Running game is a big question mark too.

we need Herm to come in for a locker room opening day speech :lol:

him and Rex were so much fun, to me at least. hey Herm got us to beat the Colts in the playoffs, 41-0 at that :smokin

:lol:

we all laugh at the Rex and Herm days but nobody can say we didn't play with fire under our asses. like i said before, hopefully this new coach brings some fire again ....

Sucks we lost Lawson to that Achilles injury. Our pass rush is questionable. I ‘m most worried about our CBs at this point. After, Hall I could see these young CBs getting cooked this year!

I can’t wait to see Zach out there. Ty Johnson will be a beast this season. I really like Corey Davis and I think he’ll have a solid season. I don’t think we’ll win many games but I think we’ll surprise a lot of teams.

I like Sam a lot and I wish him the best but if we get blown out by the Panthers and Sam goes off, it going to be hilarious watching the fan base explode over it.

Where the jets fan at in here? No one hyped for this game on Sunday. They better have sam seeing ghost!
I'm a Jets fan, but don't really care to post in sports related threads outside of HBCU related sports. With that being said, I'm currently rocking a Jets shirt at work to irritate a Dolphins fan that sits on the other side of our building. I feel like we should pull off a close victory against the Panthers.

Back
Top Bottom