2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

DEFD4648-90D4-4B8C-AA49-3889E023809D.jpeg
Will never forget freezing my *** off for this game. Not a fan of either but it hurt to see Blair Walsh miss that kick

I’m the one in the middle

DEFD4648-90D4-4B8C-AA49-3889E023809D.jpeg
Will never forget freezing my *** off for this game. Not a fan of either but it hurt to see Blair Walsh miss that kick

I’m the one in the middle

Can't imagine going to a game that cold that my team ain't playing in. A few years ago, I would go if it was the Giants but today, I doubt I would go.

Teams desperate tryna find the next Sean McVay. What McVay did is super rare. Going from the worse offense to probably best over the last 2 season with the same QB and RB.

We'll see...

I mean fisher was involved.. so not exactly shocking

But they did hit strong on some things quick that offseason.. I mean cards have some talent but some huge huge holes

If Andy's current OC don't get a job, nfl looking super funny in the light

Mcvay got 0 playoff wins after getting cute to tank and taking an L from the falcons

Meanwhile Andy is no 1 seed in afc.. harbaugh won afc north and went what 5-1 with rookie QB.. Nagy turned the bears around and won the NFC north.. doug won super bowl and somehow got team with winning record and into playoffs with a crap ton of injuries.. and frank reich might be coach of the year and actually got a playoff win unlike mcvay

Then you have the whole mahomes having 1 of the greatest seasons ever for a QB.. in his 1st year as starter

Back
Top Bottom