2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

What’d Ches do?

Thread used to be the Wild West, now we got the eye of Sauron with the spotlight :smh:

All 4 were banned? No way :wow::lol:

Capture.JPG

@freddy fig probably wasnt banned, but we can just assume he is no longer coming here.

What the **** is the point of having a sports thread if people can't talk **** to one another?

Can't have Avys of a certain type, people can't say **** anymore, can't talk **** to one another all in the name of making this place more family friendly.

Nobody comes in here to watch sports and be PC. We come in here to get away from that ****.

They better not put in this rule to review PI. You gonna them reviewing every down the field incomplete pass changing the outcome of game. Get over it Sean Payton. What happens if this new rule works against you next year?

Wait, we really going to ignore the fact that @ThePeoplesChamp_ disappeared all year long and showed back up the day AFTER @kdslittlebro got banned?

200w (13).gif

Something really fishy is going on here guys

:nerd:

This weekend alone we lost @Chester McFloppy
@kdslittlebro @Hahahaha @freddy fig

Yo @Methodical Management why you trying to make this place suck?

Tom Brady got people committing e-suicide...get them blindfolds, fellas :evil:

All 4 were banned? No way :wow::lol:

^ see my comment above

Tom Brady got people committing e-suicide...get them blindfolds, fellas :evil:

^ see my comment above

:lol: I won't lie, I was drunk posting Sunday night. Got home from the bar and was waiting for pizza delivery. I was PISSED. Stayed away from NFL coverage yesterday did me some good.

I've already mentally prepared for a Pats win so it's whatever.

Onto 2020 where it will happen all over again tho

giphy.gif

I'm sure it's been discussed plenty since Sunday, but since I wasn't logged on yesterday, I am going to bring it up again.

How the hell is the league going to bypass the rule book context that Goodell could step in and change the fate of the score/game if he deems it fit?

I'm sure it's been discussed plenty since Sunday, but since I wasn't logged on yesterday, I am going to bring it up again.

How the hell is the league going to bypass the rule book context that Goodell could step in and change the fate of the score/game if he deems it fit?

**** off Mack, we are trying to have a real discussion here about people getting clipped.

Back
Top Bottom