2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Pats & Brady talkin contract extension at 42?!
32E30249-17DC-4BB3-8A36-7F7C6DED1C14.gif

:lol: probably just a year, maybe 2

That dying in your sleep **** crazy to me.

Back in HS my baseball teammates father was having a domino night at his crib, had some brews with the guys etc.. he went to sleep that night and coughed in his sleep drunk and choked to death. Smh

No one really knows Bills contract right?

Him and Thomas have to own shares.

We al have ego at the end of the day. I’m sure Tom has been the highest paid QB in the league for quite a while if we do some digging.

:lol:

That dying in your sleep **** crazy to me.

Back in HS my baseball teammates father was having a domino night at his crib, had some brews with the guys etc.. he went to sleep that night and coughed in his sleep drunk and choked to death. Smh

Honestly this is why I always try and sleep on my side on nights where I'm drinking.

Just seeing that Mashawn vid with the football mothers. He burned their soul when he asked if it's a man with them. :lol:

They probably lonely as hell.

No one really knows Bills contract right?

Him and Thomas have to own shares.

We al have ego at the end of the day. I’m sure Tom has been the highest paid QB in the league for quite a while if we do some digging.
You know he getting paid under the table. Direct Deposits straight to Giselle’s account

It’s the pats, they know how to massage the rules

RIP to Don Banks,enjoyed reading his stuff in the past and seeing on TV occasionally. Always came off as a decent dude,sucks to hear the news |l

7d62ea6e-572b-48b2-8a6c-c40093687221.jpg

Back
Top Bottom