2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

That’s a fireable offense??????

Gonna need the website and search terms for clarity

patrice.png

Stephen A literally doesn't watch football though. He doesn't have time. I don't know why they don't get special guests to debate the NFL and NCAA. Stephen A keeps making himself look foolish, not even because of what he says because a lot of people who do watch football look dumb because you can't possible follow 130 Division 1 programs, but mans keeps exposing himself as overworked and tired.

Have any of a million other personalities take his seat for those segments and let dude go rest and read his twitter for 15 minutes.

Stephen A literally doesn't watch football though. He doesn't have time. I don't know why they don't get special guests to debate the NFL and NCAA. Stephen A keeps making himself look foolish, not even because of what he says because a lot of people who do watch football look dumb because you can't possible follow 130 Division 1 programs, but mans keeps exposing himself as overworked and tired.

Have any of a million other personalities take his seat for those segments and let dude go rest and read his twitter for 15 minutes.

The Hunter Henry moment was all-time bad.

ESPN squeezes every drop out of him. Like, does he really need to do UFC coverage?

Honestly yeah it is pretty reasonable for SAS to **** up. They’ve got him covering everything. And there’s no way he can possibly keep up with everything. And he’s being paid to go talk about everything. They’ve even got him doing UFC now which made me laugh.

I thought everyone knew SAS don’t know a bunch about any sport other than basketball.

When you. One of the faces of ESPN you gotta talk about everything tho. Same with Max Kellerman he’s the **** when it comes to talking about boxing everything else he’s just aight.

Bold off season predictions on ESPN today:

Dallas Cowboys
Dak Prescott to a long-term extension.

Maybe it's not so bold considering Jerry Jones has said all along Prescott is the Cowboys' quarterback of the future. But how about a six-year extension worth $168 million that includes $65 million in guarantees? Is that bold enough? Prescott has helped the Cowboys to the playoffs twice in his three seasons, played in the Pro Bowl twice in three years and has shown he has the moxie to handle difficult in-game situations when the team needs him most. -- Todd Archer

banderas.gif

PvJBeD6.gif

rolaholic rolaholic DeadsetAce DeadsetAce @getback

Mailbag question on Simms & Lefkoe pod today. Brady, Welker & Moss or Brady, Edelman & Gronk. Which would you take?

Honestly I'd take Moss and the OG slot Gawd with a younger TB even though the more recent trio have won more hardware. The offenses with the first guys were among the most unstoppable and explosive passing attacks I've ever seen and you felt they could drop a 40 piece every game.

Will always love Gronk and Edelman for really laying it all out there their entire careers to the detriment of their bodies but Moss + Welker were way too OP not to have as my first choice :lol:

Brady to Moss,unstoppable toss is one of my fav moments/era's watching football :pimp:

Still salty they never got rings :smh:,at least they'll most likely both have yellow jackets to fall back on

Honestly I'd take Moss and the OG slot Gawd with a younger TB even though the more recent trio have won more hardware. The offenses with the first guys were among the most unstoppable and explosive passing attacks I've ever seen and you felt they could drop a 40 piece every game.

Will always love Gronk and Edelman for really laying it all out there their entire careers to the detriment of their bodies but Moss + Welker were way too OP not to have as my first choice :lol:

Brady to Moss,unstoppable toss is one of my fav moments/era's watching football :pimp:

Still salty they never got rings :smh:,at least they'll most likely both have yellow jackets to fall back on
“Most likely both have yellow jackets”:lol:

Smug *** tryna be humble :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom