2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

I think AB to the 9ers is a no-brainer.
shh.gif

idk what the hell is going on with my Steelers bro

*stares off into the distance*

KBXG.gif

Seattle snowstorms sure bring out the funny in people. My neighbor got stuck in his driveway and took an axe to the snow when the shovel wasn't enough, saw a dude walking an aqua colored bike through the street and two women with suitcases walking the same street but the other direction. And when I bailed a guy out down the street with only cat litter, he needed to take a picture of it for future reference. :lol:

20190212_124824.jpg
20190212_123659.jpg

Damn that snow is beautiful.

Bruh.

I put my **** on offline and forgot that I did for months.

We need to all hop on Fortnite purely to **** talk one another.

I'm down to play that new apex game before EA completely ruins it.

We get on party chat sometimes. Nick, Eddie, DSA, HNL, and kyle.

My XB1 is collecting dust. I haven't played FIFA in a minute :blush: and if I ever watch the WWE Network I use the Apple TV app.

Count me in for the Apex thing. I downloaded yesterday.
I'm so lost on that ****. I've never played Fortnite but wanted to get in on it cause everyone hyping it up.
Only games I play is 2k and MLB.

Seattle snowstorms sure bring out the funny in people. My neighbor got stuck in his driveway and took an axe to the snow when the shovel wasn't enough, saw a dude walking an aqua colored bike through the street and two women with suitcases walking the same street but the other direction. And when I bailed a guy out down the street with only cat litter, he needed to take a picture of it for future reference. :lol:

20190212_124824.jpg
20190212_123659.jpg
ppl lost their minds at grocery stores up here

I dont have a garage so my Foxbody's door handle broke off a couple days ago when it hit the teens in temp
francis.png

Temps out here in montana were in the teens and single digits for what seemed like weeks straight and it hit mid 30’s today got people acting like it’s 4th of July :smh:

Seattle in a good snow sounds :pimp: though

Back
Top Bottom