2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Hey 651akathepaul 651akathepaul I'd like to know what you think will take the Colts to the next level?

Dudes talk Bout Leveon but I don't think we need him. AB would be a nice addition but I hate how he left the Steelers. I wouldn't want that in my lockeroom, and we need a 2nd guy, not a first competing Hilton.

Defense is wide open, I think we need help at all positions. Darius Leonard is a shining light on an otherwise abysmal defence.

Well, I definitely think they need another playmaker on offense to go with Hilton and the revived Ebron, but it doesn't necessarily have to be Bell. I feel they need another RB that can produce and another WR threat, but other than that, the focus should be improving the defense and putting pieces around Leonard.

Colts will be fine IMO with Mack and Hines. They need a WR to go with TY and need pass rushing badly! Secondary needs help as well and tbh Idk how long Hooker is going to be on this team. Dude is fragile. Good player when healthy but fragile.

The principle of how it went down or something...I remember a recap of it from awhile back and that seemed to be the underlying factor...not necessarily the result or whatever.

Supposedly Reid thought kaep should be the leader of it no matter what.. and any agreement should have specifications about kaep

Reid and co were willing to meet with the owners.. as Malcolm Jenkins and co did

Evidently all involved were willing to make deals

https://theundefeated.com/features/...es-why-the-nfl-players-coalition-split-apart/

Colts are set at RB, man. Marlon Mack showed out when it counted in what was essentially a play-in game at Titans. Then followed it up with just a stellar performance at Texans in the playoffs. Plus he's making less than $1M next year. Hines is on a team-friendly contract too. One of the better pass-catching backs in the league.

If Malik Hooker can stay healthy, he's a legitimate ball hawk. Kenny Moore made some plays down the stretch. But overall, the secondary needs work. Ballard has the luxury of the Jets's second-round pick, which they gave up to move up for Darnold.

air spider 777 air spider 777 and I discussed this all season, Darius Leonard is fun as hell to watch. What a find after 35 other selections.

Was the Denver game last season when he was blaming receives after he threw that dumb int?

Was the Denver game last season when he was blaming receives after he threw that dumb int?
Yep, went on a radio show and blamed AB's route, Washington's drop and even the OC. Rich from the guy who got Todd Haley fired.

Doesn't get said enough, Ben is one of the worst teammates in the league. Always throwing others under the bus. It's bizarre that in the past, I've rarely heard him blame the OL, which would be a legitimate gripe. There were periods he was getting killed back there and showed toughness.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...n-ive-earned-the-right-to-criticize-teammates

Colts will be fine IMO with Mack and Hines. They need a WR to go with TY and need pass rushing badly! Secondary needs help as well and tbh Idk how long Hooker is going to be on this team. Dude is fragile. Good player when healthy but fragile.

Yo Hooker reminds me of Bob Sanders in an Erie type of way. I hope he stays healthy.

I don't watch CFB at all, I hope there's some guys to snag later on.

Yo Hooker reminds me of Bob Sanders in an Erie type of way. I hope he stays healthy.

I don't watch CFB at all, I hope there's some guys to snag later on.
Sanders's body betrayed him, but when healthy, he was one of the most influential players on the defensive side of the ball. Completely transformed the Colts's defense. Up there with Polamalu and Dawkins in terms of impact from the safety position.

For sure. If Ballard goes corner, Baker probably won't be available at #26 but Greedy Williams and Byron Murphy might be. Greedy held his own vs. Ole Miss in September, a squad that has two WRs that will go in the first two rounds, D.K. and A.J. Brown. Plus DaMarkus Lodge who will be taken in the third day.

At safety, Colts are rumored to like Chauncey Gardner-Johnson a whole lot. He's very versatile, can play both safety positions as well as slot corner. Boosted his stock at the perfect time with a shining showing in the Peach Bowl vs. UM. Two INT, including a pick-six.

The Jets's second-round pick is obviously extremely valuable at #34, around the same draft slot that Ballard took Leonard.

Was explaining this dynamic to my roommate yesterday.

Ben needs to be held accountable.. there's only so many times you can criticize your teammates and coaches, before someone gets upset.

You would think they way ben speaks he's the owner or some ****..

AB is still a head case, but his point is valid.

As a leader, dude really is one of the WOAT's at the QB position. Always throwing any and everyone under the bus before blaming himself

Since he's been teflon in Pitt, he's never had to face any consequences for his *****madeness outside of now losing his top target but even then he was starting to look for Juju more than AB down the stretch

He makes Rodgers look like Ray Lewis:lol:

Rodgers being a bad leader will always be funny

terrible would be an overstatement for sure, but i think questioning his leadership is fair. teammates have brought it up about him. more than once. so it's not like it was just some bitter ex-teammate that got run out of town who took a shot.

What y'all need in the draft, pass-rusher(s), S and OG?

yep yep and yep. Biggest emphasis on pass rushers. Continue to revamp the defense at all levels. I think we finally made a step forward in the right direction with our CB's but the secondary needs to continue to be addressed. I think TJ Edwards is good value in the middle rounds as a MLB with pass coverage skills. I'd like to take a look at TE and start thinking about a replacement for Bulaga as well.

Gute is going to be active in free agency and we've got some money to spend though so we'll see what happens there first.

terrible would be an overstatement for sure, but i think questioning his leadership is fair. teammates have brought it up about him. more than once. so it's not like it was just some bitter ex-teammate that got run out of town who took a shot.

Always been funny how the most vocal ones have been some of his fav targets in the past...

As a leader, dude really is one of the WOAT's at the QB position. Always throwing any and everyone under the bus before blaming himself

Since he's been teflon in Pitt, he's never had to face any consequences for his *****madeness outside of now losing his top target but even then he was starting to look for Juju more than AB down the stretch

He makes Rodgers look like Ray Lewis:lol:

Yep. The winning over the last 3-4 seasons just masked everything. He’s always been a guy that’s quick to point fingers at others.

The guy is 36 years old. He’s won championships, and we’ve had success with him as the QB. But the beat goes on. I hate this blind loyalty to Ben.

it was though with Greg Jennings. there have been countless teammates who have vouched for Rodgers. Are we gonna listen to Greg Jennings or Charles Woodson and Julius Peppers who said he was an all-time great teammate.

it was though with Greg Jennings. there have been countless teammates who have vouched for Rodgers. Are we gonna listen to Greg Jennings or Charles Woodson and Julius Peppers who said he was an all-time great teammate.

for sure. and that's why i said terrible is definitely an overstatement. but sounds like there's also been a few voicing the opposite. so i dunno, maybe the truth is in the middle? who really knows :lol:

Back
Top Bottom