2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

At this point , I was hoping it was a bad dream but this OBJ trade is reality. Giants should get it over with and sign Johnny Manziel .

This couldn't have happened to a better fanbase. Same fanbase that brought you "Eli is Top 5", same clowns that thought ODB wasn't getting traded unless it was two 1st and a Khalessi dragon egg. Ended up traded him for the 17th pick and Jabril ******* peppers. LOL.

I had to come back and pay my respects to the clowns on here. You know who you are....

giphy.gif

This couldn't have happened to a better fanbase. Same fanbase that brought you "Eli is Top 5", same clowns that thought ODB wasn't getting traded unless it was two 1st and a Khalessi dragon egg. Ended up traded him for the 17th pick and Jabril ******* peppers. LOL.

I had to come back and pay my respects to the clowns on here. You know who you are....

giphy.gif

Your missed man

I'm about to start calling Eli Teflon Don.

They could of had Mahomes, Teddy and a host of other QBs and still kept this dude :lol:

McAdoo got dragged and fired for benching Eli but he was right. If I was a Giants fans I would be HEATED right now. Eli basically killed yall team and is about to have Saquon going against loaded boxes.

$35 million guaranteed. Not too bad

Anyone clowning the Jets :rolleyes the only one who ironically played himself in this ENTIRE situation is Bell. The entire 2018 holdout has benefited the Jets, $ wise.

Happy to have him. Would have been foolish as all hell if they didn't land him with the money they had available. The work can't stop here tho. Need to add to the o-line as best they can in FA and then again in the draft.

Darnold to Bell > Eli to Barkley don't @ me

giphy.gif

They're definitely gonna have Bell debut the new uni's, right? I'm still looking for a rookie Keyshawn Johnson.

Snow gif :lol:

I would imagine a trio of Darnold, Bell & Adams. Lee too if he's still here just bc he started this movement.

giphy.gif

S4L S4L right now

lVekUZYR.jpg

Giants fan friend A - Hates the trade, Mara & Gettleman. Said "You draft Barkley and skip on a QB in 2018 to win now and then you trade your best player for dog ****".

Giants fan friend B - Loves the trade. Said it's about time that "diva is gone" and that "we weren't winning with him anyway in his prime years so why hold him". This same fan is also an Eli-stan and wanted NO part of a QB in 2018.

I'm siding with friend A in a landslide.

Anyone clowning the Jets :rolleyes the only one who ironically played himself in this ENTIRE situation is Bell. The entire 2018 holdout has benefited the Jets, $ wise.

Happy to have him. Would have been foolish as all hell if they didn't land him with the money they had available. The work can't stop here tho. Need to add to the o-line as best they can in FA and then again in the draft.

Darnold to Bell > Eli to Barkley don't @ me
Dude didn’t really play himself. What happens if he tore his acl last season. Dude simply didn’t want to play for a team that didn’t value him enough to give him more than $14 million gursnteed. Imagine taking a year off from work and returning the next year to get paid again.

Back
Top Bottom