2019-2020 NFL Prediction and Hot Takes THREAD

Is Daniel Jones the worst top 10 pick in NFL history?

• Total voters
Gettleman was awful in Charlotte.

Refused to resign Deangelo and peppers and didn’t give Norman the contract he wanted.

New take: Giants trade away Barkley for two 3rd rounders by week 4.

New take: Giants trade away Barkley for two 3rd rounders by week 4.

upload_2019-7-30_10-31-33.gif

I really really enjoyed Reed and Champ’s speeches tonight, some of my favorite ever.

Law’s was cool too.

This was one of my favorite HOF nights in a while. This was special. Ed, Champ and Ty. Some bad mother****ers.

TALK YOUR **** CHAMP!!! SPEAK ON IT!!!!

- Saqoun won't have THAT great of a year. Like 1,300 rush yrds. 80 catches for 700 receiving yards. Like 20 total TD's. Defense's know how great he is and they'll adjust but his 3rd year... gon be SPECIAL. That's gon be the one, when he makes the adjustments.

- Young Daniel Jones WILL look good when he starts. I said it.

- Evan Ingram will have a great year. Bout 70 catches. 1k yards.

- AB will have a down year. Too much BS going on. Him and Gruden will have drama all year but that ain't bold.

- Rayne Dakota will have another avg year. 20-23 TD's and less than 4k but that ain't bold either.

- Eagles will have a disappointing year. Wentz will look all over the place like he did last year.

- The Browns will go 9-7 and miss the playoffs.

- Big Ben will have a bad year.

- Andrew Luck will win the MVP

- Ravens will win the AFC North

- Sam Darnold will led the league in INT 's if he plays all 16

- Jameis will bounce back

- Todd Gurley will have a great year.

Jared Cook will put up top 5 TE numbers in that Saints offense.

Darwin Thompson will be the Chiefs top RB by Week 6.

Chris Godwin will have more TD’s than Mike Evans and close on the yardage.

Cardinals offense will be top 10 in the NFL in yards and scoring.

Christian Kirk top 10 in the league in receiving yards.

Last edited:
- AFC Playoff Teams: Pats, Chiefs, Colts, Browns, Jete, Texans
- NFC Playoff Teams: Rams, Saints, Eagles, Packers, Bears, Seahawks
- Surprise teams that get back to competing: Niners, Lions, Cards
- Worst team in the league will be the Dolphins (they'll still beat NE in MIA, though)
- Dan Quinn and Doug Marrone the first coaches to get canned
- David Johnson will be the yards from scrimmage leader
- AB and Davante Adams will finish 1a and 1b in receiving yards
- QBs that bounce back: Carr, Winston, Newton, Garropolo
- DeShaun Watson will be MVP
- Bears and Patriots will have the top two defenses
- Carson Wentz doesn't miss a start
- Fraud out no-look throws Mahomes 3-2 this year
- Sean Lee plays less than 10 games
- Derek Carr cries on the field at least once
- Hahahaha Hahahaha banned by week 3

Fuhhck...Uncle Lenny is drunk and talking football again...

NFCE

1. Eagles...I always liked Wentz since his Dakota days...fuggin Eagles fans in here be bugging me sometimes, but golly darn are they right about Howie...mofo is good with the technolololgical **** of the job and they're strong. Wentz gets **** but he's the ****. If he stays full health, it's a wrap for this division.
2. 'Skins...cause Case! Or Colt...one of them hobbits will win it. I just lost myself cause Colt got me remembering Rocky and Tumtum. Them 3 Ninjas was cold back in the day. Something about Gruden...Jay. idk.
3. Cowboys...they stupid. So much talent but the bad vibes with all the contract talk gonna mess em up. I think I had them being better, but **** it. The henny has spoken.
4. Giants - shabaladi dadi? Hih?

NFCS

1. Buccos!...that's the Buccaneers but saying it like mankind. Dammit I tell ya...Jameis will win this division with Bruce. He's a hella good coach.
2. Falcons. I dont really know. Refer to seeds 3 and 4 for why I guess.
3. Saints. Brees is slowly regressing. MT got paid, he's chilling and no Ingram. Murray looks like he runs tough, but that's only through the hole. Not physical like Ingram and nose ring boy ain't carrying the load all season. Bad for Breesness.
4. Panthers. They be weird. Next season I think they take the division based on trends from my mind, but what we know about Cams health? Nothin. Cmc is dope. Greg Olsen's octave annoys me.

747 tee time tomorrow...gonna be stumbling out my house like varsity blues to get my john daly on...maybe it'll be David wells. We shall see...

You dont know it, but that was my commercial break cause I had to pee..

NFCN:

1. Vikings...every other season with these ****s. Defense will be good...dudes better hustle though. Lollygagged so much last season. Kirk is going to light it up with efficiency...think that's an oxymoron? Remember oxi pads fo yo face? Haha
2. Bears. Defense still tough. Chalk it up to Mitchell. The last QB with that name in this division followed up a great year with a **** one. Still too talented to go away.
3. Lions...Stafford the stalwart. They can be tough. Strangely, I believe enough in Patricia to keep them competitive all season
4. Packers...who they got? Only thing that scares me is Rodgers and the new PI review rule. The new coach isn't simpatico with potato head and next season after they tank in this one is when they'll straighten up. But not today! Aaron Jones kinda might worry me but not reeaaallly.

NFCW

1. Rams....not a big believer, but they still got a squad and that krang brain homie as their HC.
2. 49ers...Do or die for shanny jr. I think the talent and development is another 1 or 2 seasons away, realistically, but urgency and fear of failing does something to folks.
3. Seahawks...you're move Pete...lotta young blood on the team with 2 top tier vets in russ and wags...not seeing nearly as many 12 flags around here...:smh: wagon bander jump-offs
4. Cardinals....look...whatever, man. Let Kliff and Kyler live out their NFL dream for a season. I can root for them. Just not seeing Tyrion Murray and co. taking the Westeros division.

AFCN
1. Texans...Watson with full compliment of receivers, but pacifically Fuller byke. That's danger but I forget they're rb. Foreman was cut. But I digress cause Watson sucked *** last playoffs. That was dumb.
2. Colts. They'd be 1 but general captain **** a duck can't stay healthy. To date, he's Jeff George with a faux Twitter following...I reread that and I dont think it senses make eff it but no editing.
3. Titans. That **** Vrabel really believed Fisher when he told him the key to a playoff berth in Tennessse is with a mustache as a prereq....spelling prqyisite drunk is a problem. Damn phone dont even understand me.
4. Who am I missing here?

Losing steam like a mug right now...christ...hold up...refill!

I think I had something funny to say about one of the teams I just mentioned but I forgot...only thing I can remember is when a friend went acapella on a keyboard at my house one time in HS and used the phrase "the ripping winds." It was hilarious...I think you had to be there though...

AFCW

1. Chiefs...mahomes numbers slip a bit but too talented.
2. Raiders...harrrrddd knocks champs! Seriously, how can you not like Chucky?
3. Chargers...These stupid ****...the curse of stan Humphries is real
4. Broncos...they suck. Lindsay is the good along with sutton. But Flacco's doesn't aspire/perspire/inspire...pick the word that best defines the above...

AFCN

1. Steelers...defense gaining strength and the assumption is their losses will hurt but nah... Bell been gone and AB a weird little ****. Steelers football is that family on me, family on 3 bs...Tomlin and Benjamin will come together here with the kumbaya and ....completely lost train of thought but they'll be aight.
2. Browns? :lol: muthhafukkin looks like it!...I guess?
3. Ravens...Lamar wont be enough. I look forward to seeing if he can progress as an NFL QB tough. His forehead might be too big though.
4. Bengals...I have to pee again so no time for this squad.

AFCE

1. Patriots...its basically an auto response at this point.
2. Jets....I feel like this process has made me discover how I can feel getting older...
3. Bills... because I dont want to ramble on anymore...I'm tired
4. Dolphins...pizza time!

Dante Pettis joins the ranks of the flamboyant

Last edited:
Shocked you got WAS over DAL

I like Jameis this year and I think Brees has a big drop this year

I got Browns over the Steelers but the Steelers might pull it off. I think they're just ran well.

Lenny off the Henny with the two AFCN predictions :pimp: :lol:

that post was like every one of Hahahaha Hahahaha 's posts except with thought out content :rofl:

Last edited:
Damn, left the Jags off. Hahahahaha

Jags got a lot of talent and a better QB this year. Not sure how they’ll do. They ****ed up last year, great the year before. They could win the division

Shocked you got WAS over DAL

I would've had Dallas right up there, but I dont like where all this contract talk puts them. Not only is Zeke a holdout, but if any of the 3 get paid, and 1 or 2 others dont, how are they all gonna react? Regardless, I think it's a distraction. Their defense might be good enough to stay relevant, but I'll go with Gruden and Washington. They seem to surprise everyone now and again with a playoff run and I'm sure Gruden feels some heat and is in do or die mode.

AFCN
1. Texans...Watson with full compliment of receivers, but pacifically Fuller byke. That's danger but I forget they're rb. Foreman was cut. But I digress cause Watson sucked *** last playoffs. That was dumb.
2. Colts. They'd be 1 but general captain **** a duck can't stay healthy. To date, he's Jeff George with a faux Twitter following...I reread that and I dont think it senses make eff it but no editing.
3. Titans. That **** Vrabel really believed Fisher when he told him the key to a playoff berth in Tennessse is with a mustache as a prereq....spelling prqyisite drunk is a problem. Damn phone dont even understand me.
4. Who am I missing here?

I get a redo on this abomination now cause of Luck. :lol:

And I have no idea.

I got the Jags winning the division now, Colts are out and that Texans line is basically the old Colts line so they're done.

Extreme levels of fortune falling into the Pats lap should be a lock prediction every year.

Luck disappears. AB magically appears on their roster. Divisional teams tanking. Ect.

Back
Top Bottom