2019 52 Week Savings Challenge

this year im saving at LEAST $1000 a month
for the whole year
i started this morning by putting $900 in a new savings account
gonna get ahead and next week gonna drop a stack in there
after i get paid to really get the year started off right
im tryna do big things in 2020
and this gonna go a looooong way

Yeah the #1 thing i need to cut down on is eating out.

Bouncing in between 2 jobs its easy to get caught up in ordering out and ****. I need to devote more time to cooking at home and packing food.

I really stopped buying kicks like that. In fact i just sold a couple pairs of shoes i had sitting in my closet dS since 2014. If I’ve yet to wear them by now i won’t in the future and that’s just $$ sitting there

Yeah the #1 thing i need to cut down on is eating out.

Bouncing in between 2 jobs its easy to get caught up in ordering out and ****. I need to devote more time to cooking at home and packing food.

I really stopped buying kicks like that. In fact i just sold a couple pairs of shoes i had sitting in my closet dS since 2014. If I’ve yet to wear them by now i won’t in the future and that’s just $$ sitting there
just unds'd a pair from 03 last week
air bag was deflated
letting shoes sit is so pointless

Just waiting to verify my account through Barclays and I should be good to go.

logged into my bank account and put $2 in my savings lol. gonna see how far I can last. someone update this thread weekly so I remember lol

I see this every year around this time, find interest and forget about it. I’m in this year! Downloaded an app (52 weeks) to help. If anyone has suggestions on other apps/reminders that make it easy, please share. 52 Week NT fam :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom