2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
What do the head starts do?

I thought these app reservations were just raffles?

They are rafffles. Head starts gives you the full 10 min if also a Platinum, gold star memeber, etc.

Without the head start and only a VIP member, you’ll only get 9 min.

I’m guessing raffles are still not a nationwide thing yet as most are still asking how it works?

Got two pairs of these thinking about customizing one of them to a reverse infrared sample. And maybe even changing the heel to look leather like the og.

Anybody know some good customizers who could do a good job on this project?

They are rafffles. Head starts gives you the full 10 min if also a Platinum, gold star memeber, etc.

Without the head start and only a VIP member, you’ll only get 9 min.

I’m guessing raffles are still not a nationwide thing yet as most are still asking how it works?

But 10 minutes of what? To log in and enter the raffle?

I’m confused on what 10 minutes has to do with a random drawing.

Reactions: ARK
You will not win on limited releases without head starts.

True, Which is why I said supposedly. Some people don’t claim in time and it goes to the next person who could be somebody who does not have as much as of a head start as others out of pure luck. I just make sure that I got my ten min though, especially with these :smokin

I’m on vacation this week, ill stop by the mall and pick up codes for all 3 stores. Will post em up when I do.

Last edited:
But 10 minutes of what? To log in and enter the raffle?

I’m confused on what 10 minutes has to do with a random drawing.
Not so much random. Depends on the stores you pick & how many of your size they have in stock vs how many ppl in your area entered for the same stores & size. Of that pool of ppl, ppl with 10min head starts get 1st dibs drawn 10min before the drop. Then ppl with 9min, then 7min, 6min.

If you get waitlisted it likely means all pairs have been won & your in line for a chance to win a pair someone passes on which happens often because some ppl win 2 or 3 reserves but only want 1 or 2 pairs.

IMG_20190210_131153_102.jpg

D87B496F-F12E-4610-9273-D1AAC3102F3E.gif

jk

Can someone explain these head starts to me?
THIS ! ^^ I have always had head starts and I still don't know what they do. All jokes aside I honestly don't think it means anything; I believe its there to make people spend money to get to a certain status and think that they are actually doing something. And if you get to "put your name in the raffle" 10 minutes early or whatever, well its still a raffle! It's not first come first serve. So who cares how early you put your name in when its a randomly chosen raffle.

Reactions: ARK
Hype is getting heated up!! Page 316?

Edit. Just checked stockx. No hype but just here with OG heads.

Please, no hype. Just let RD approach. And as far as the codes go, someone posted the thread link in the last page or two. It's also stickied in the forum at the top and it explains step by step what you have to do to add codes.

Back
Top Bottom