2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Must be Saturday, all the lame åss squares are home from work trolling NT. Enjoy your weekend squares, back to work on Monday. :lol:
:rofl:

lighten up big fella, no need to get all gangster on us "squares"

all feet are different so without context, just asking that question doesn't help anyone help you

what did you get in your last pair of 6s? whats your true size in 11s and 4s?

Just got back in from running around all day , ready to watch this 3 point and dunk contest after today’s double up :nthat::nthat:
722FC831-CDC3-4533-B258-CC3122BBCDC8.jpeg

What I wanna know is who enters an online raffle and doesn’t claim their pair?
Sheikh should ban them from future raffles
Shiekh has one of the best rewards program out there imo
Spend $250 get $20 and it’s good for I think like 6 months

Nike+ app being weird right now. Says the status is unknown but on the site it says it's preparing to ship. Hopefully I'll get a shipping notification for both my pairs soon.

NIce custom work, fam!!! You got that "Varsity Red" shade almost SUPER perfect!!! I NEVER could guess why dudes, young or not... Would EVER put that dull ***, NO character, OR POP whatsoever blood red, over the "Infrared". No matter what shade the "Infrared" was. That **** looks BAD man.

:lol:

It looks even WORSE on that 2014, Durabuck/Nubuck mixture upper.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Thanks I used Angelus “varsity” out of the collectors line. I figured if I’m going to scoop 2 or 3 pairs of infs why not customize the old 2014 pair and be different when I feel like it. Yet pull infs out when I want a color pop.

:rofl:

lighten up big fella, no need to get all gangster on us "squares"

all feet are different so without context, just asking that question doesn't help anyone help you

what did you get in your last pair of 6s? whats your true size in 11s and 4s?

lol, I feel you but going thru the thread most peeps were claiming TTS before they even had a pair on their feet. Now that everyone has their pair, just wanted to know what the actual verdict was for most people, not just guessing what they THINK they're gonna be or what they read on some blog etc.

It's all good, I'm headed over to the Nike store to pick up a few pair right now. Almost all the stores I called still have several 9.5 & 10's in stock.

I don't see these on SNKRS or FLT/Sheik anymore, drying up already?

Someone said like 250k pairs, those get chewed up quick when people are buying 2 and 3.

For example WC4 there was allegedly a million, but how many of that million went to a double, triple, 4, 5, or a reseller with 20 pairs? JB makes plenty then people hoard.

lol, I feel you but going thru the thread most peeps were claiming TTS before they even had a pair on their feet. Now that everyone has their pair, just wanted to know what the actual verdict was for most people, not just guessing what they THINK they're gonna be or what they read on some blog etc.

It's all good, I'm headed over to the Nike store to pick up a few pair right now. Almost all the stores I called still have several 9.5 & 10's in stock.

if you wear a 10 in the tighter jays (like the 11s), you can go .5 down... 6s have ran big for the past few runs

Are these all sold out yet ? One of my homies was tryna grab a pair after he saw mine in person lol , smh told him he slept

Back
Top Bottom