2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I’m fine with whatever shade of infrared they go with. As long as it isn’t varsity red, I’m good.
I still can’t believe the varsity has such a huge following. I understand that folks like what they like, but Infra is supposed to be different than the standard red on other early jordan models. Add in the fact that the V Red was hated in 2010

Last edited:
At the time the varsity red was all we had to choose from. In that "era" they were not releasing too many OG type retros much at all. As much as people disliked the dark red myself included, they were a gift to me from my wife. Once I had them in hand I appreciated them a little more. As far as the pics today go, really dont know what to think yet honestly. The material has that ashy look to it. The infra looks good. Love the NA obviously. Just want to see some adult size pics hoping for a difference.

People are loosing it on every major Blog’s IG comments over the lack of Varsity Red. If that causes these to be easier, YAYYYYYYY! :smokin
OG details may actually make a shoe sit lol
You were the lead in the idea of not always liking the original look and sometimes appreciating a certain retro more. Is this no different?

My fault then, I thought you were knocking the fact that several preferred the varsity red look.
I’m celebrating it. If it makes these easier to get and double up on, it’s a plus. The Varsity Red fans have grown a lot since 2010. The Infrared fans may even have aged out of the target consumer base of 11-24 years old.

^Crazy how it's gotten a big following

Thought they were super trash when they came out.

Hopefully that means it's easier to get lol..

Haven't had any luck on getting anything I've wanted on release day in awhile

Interestingly, there are people out there that the B Varsity red VI may have been their first J ever at that time. People now may have stories about that shoe just like several have about obtaining the originals and 2000s. Thats what makes it cool. You dont have to be all og to be a legit fan of Air jordan.

air-jordan-6-infrared-nike-air-2019-release-info-1.jpg

I almost got excited about the ankle hole and fatter cloth until i realized they were kids shoes.

Atleast theres still a chance for leathery nubuck.

Nike Air font looks to match maroons. Again, its a GS but im not feeling the gloss midsole look either. It needs to have a dull finish. Maybe lighting.

Last edited:
The contrast heel on these is so much important to the OG aesthetic of these IMO. If they don’t bring it back in 2019, I doubt they ever will. I’m not sure JB will be around forever

Uh, what "contrast piece" did the metallic 5s ever have in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom