2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Anyone wanna guess what I stuck with?

671B6CD8-1E04-4F82-B93B-C4928B899D34.jpeg

I don’t know about 10 but in the case of the four concords I bought, I want to feel like MJ with a fresh pair whenever, for any nonsensical reason I choose LOL

These prolly won't return till the 40th anniversary lmao wtfffff

Man, I wish I didn't have to return my Finish line pair, of Concords. They were SUPER ****** UP.

I STILL need a second pair. I wish they're was some online restocks, like it was for these.

|l

I guess I'm gonna have resort to coppin' a pair, from sketchy *** StockX.

Its gonna be awhile.

Hell yeah man. At least 7-10. These have been released three times, this decade. Four times, if you count the Varsity Red's.

Top 3 for me, in order, is:

1. Playoff 11
2. Black Infrared 6
3. Black Cement 3

The infrared 6 is the most special to me though, cause it was the shoe that started it all for me. The 11 is my fav model though.

My #4, is the Playoff 11. My #5, is the Playoff 13. The Black Cement 3, ain't even in my Top 20. I'm not really a big 3 fan. Especially, with how bad they looked last year. JESUS!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I still copped em tho, just because I never had a pair, and I felt it was mandatory. Everything, but the Nike Air heel tabs were butchered on em tho. I don't care what y'all say!!! The heel tabs, were a little TOO DAMN PERFECT!!!

:rofl:

I buy more than 1 pair of x item that I like because i read a quote by Mark Zuckerburg where he said the reason why he always wears a grey shirt and jeans because it’s less time he has to waste deciding on what to wear for the day.

Oh yeah, the Playoff/All-Star VI is dope.

Last edited:
Saw most of the clothes they released for these today at Footaction. TERRIBLE. The 90s nylon shorts had potential but the infrared on the shorts doesn’t match the shoes. That weird Jordan 6 tongue-looking logo on ALL of the clothes is just ugly.

How come it seems the more popular the retro color (11 concord, 5 grape, 6 infrared, etc) the worse the JB clothes are?

Like I’m fully expecting Jordan to put out black/red loafs of bread on shirts and shorts with the black/red 11s dropping this year. I mean they did put a bunch of grapes (5s) on a shirt and a goat’s head on stuff for these recent Concords.

Soooooo...... received the second pair from finishline today this pair i went 1/2 size down then my normal size 9.5. Tried it on and yeah I
like the fit better. The nike pair is going back. Now to get another size 9. Plus these feel more comfortable then the 14's.

46062DBD-D98E-4344-BDF5-D872A57A789F.jpeg

Does this pair have contrast?

You don't have the Strong Contrast that some of the other pairs have that can be seen from the side in any light, but most likely have the general contrast which can be seen in strong light usually from the back on mostly all pairs!

(People are going to hate this, but it is what it is. There are Levels to this Heel Contrast Game. They are not all manufactured the same. Whether it's a flaw or not, to me it's a Cherished Accident! I would prefer the Stronger accident on all mine!) :D

I love my pair, I grabbed the 2019 because of the NA, contrast, color change (though ever so slight as it is) and I needed to 1/2 size up for comfort. As if they were my children I love them both equally for their differences, the thing is Im only 4 wears into the 2014 :smh: so I didn't exactly need a new pair. I am a lace-loc at the top type of cat, plus it serves no purpose at the bottom.

2014 - 2019

IMG_0618.jpeg

Last edited:
I love my pair, I grabbed the 2019 because of the NA, contrast, color change (though ever so slight as it is) and I needed to 1/2 size up for comfort. As if they were my children I love them both equally for their differences, the thing is Im only 4 wears into the 2014 :smh: so I didn't exactly need a new pair. I am a lace-loc at the top type of cat, plus it serves no purpose at the bottom.

2014 - 2019

IMG_0618.jpeg

I'm STILL feelin' that Infrared 23 shade, that's on the 2014's. The "Crimson Red" Infrared on the 2019's, is STILL better tho. Oh, and I still have a DS pair of the 2014's, and a pair I've worn about 20 times. So, don't feel bad man.

:lol:

Nice pic too, man!!!

Last edited:

Man, I wish I didn't have to return my Finish line pair, of Concords. They were SUPER ****** UP.

I STILL need a second pair. I wish they're was some online restocks, like it was for these.

|l

I guess I'm gonna have resort to coppin' a pair, from sketchy *** StockX.

Hell yeah man. At least 7-10. These have been released three times, this decade. Four times, if you count the Varsity Red's.

My #4, is the Playoff 11. My #5, is the Playoff 13. The Black Cement 3, ain't even in my Top 20. I'm not really a big 3 fan. Especially, with how bad they looked last year. JESUS!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I still copped em tho, just because I never had a pair, and I felt it was mandatory. Everything, but the Nike Air heel tabs were butchered on em tho. I don't care what y'all say!!! The heel tabs, were a little TOO DAMN PERFECT!!!

:rofl:

Man, Marz, that sucks about those Concords. Would've made me sick, too. 30 years in, I've had plenty of flawed shoes I've had to deal with. There have been times where I just expect whatever I get to be effed up. Somehow, my four pairs are all flawless. I'm still stunned about it, honestly. Hope you get another good pair, it's beyond worth it. Even though I skipped these Infrareds, they do look dope. Had the OGs in ninth grade the week they came out, and it's an iconic shoe. But frankly the Concord retros blow them away. No contest. Attention spans are short on NT, and I get it and participate in it, but circle back on the 'Cords. Now THAT'S a shoe I will be the first one to say, couldn't hardly have been done better.

no contrast on mine, mine came from sneakers with a peel and return receipt, left on my porch with no signature.

Back
Top Bottom