2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
if its the same material as metallic 5s then shouldnt the edges of the cut be more white?
00B4423A-337F-43D2-A700-4743D16888D4.jpeg
B4C8C8BA-E7E6-4F7F-B778-D1D0DCFF0709.jpeg

youre putting too much faith in the pics. They could be ryan griffin exclusives for all we know

Oh make no mistake, they are ryan griffin exclusives lol. No doubt about that but you can trust that this is essentially what we're getting in Feb and I can see that there is no nubuck on the shoe. It's gonna be all durabuck this time like the metallic 5s.

Oh make no mistake, they are ryan griffin exclusives lol. No doubt about that but you can trust that this is essentially what we're getting in Feb and I can see that there is no nubuck on the shoe. It's gonna be all durabuck this time like the metallic 5s.
Ryan Griffin became the new Air Randy? :rofl:

Man it sure is crazy how the OG Leather materials make the AJ6 look so beautiful, actually even the AJ7 Raptors, Unfortunately the Retro materials Nike does for the AJ6 & AJ7 is just a huge letdown cause it literally makes or breaks the shoe imo... and it looks like the only difference between the 2014 and the new 2019 release is just "Nike Air and the Red color"? other than that its the same shoe (Materials) as the 2014 release.
Maybe the "Official Nike pics" will be different? idk? lol

I’m here for higher tongue I doubt we’ll get that with the 2019 release. But I wouldn’t mind if they added that extra detail. They conveniently made the tongue on the 16’ metallics extra high when it didn’t need to be why not something that was there on OGs

Last edited:
I’m here for higher tongue I doubt we’ll get that with the 2019 release. But I wouldn’t mind if they added that extra detail. They conveniently made the tongue on the 16’ metallics extra high when it didn’t need why not something that was there on OGs
I remember my old Spizike from 2006 or 2007 had a tongue that was a looser/flimsier neoprene, so It felt a little higher than the Varsity Reds.

I remember my old Spizike from 2006 or 2007 had a tongue that was a looser/flimsier neoprene, so It felt a little higher than the Varsity Reds.
It just sucks to see them blatantly use certain materials or OG features on shoes that don’t need or no one asked for in the first place

Yeah I know they were popular but still doesn’t make sense to me on adding og features/ materials to these or any of the retro + cws since 99 but leave it out on the Og CWs

Last edited:
Yeah I know they were popular but still doesn’t make sense to me on adding og features/ materials to these or any of the retro + cws since 99 but leave it out in the Og CWs

The construction of the shoe, laziness, it could be anything when Jordan Brand is the topic of concern.

I dont want to see nubuck anywhere on this shoe. I would rather them Durabuck the entire shoe than to add nubuck and possibly mess them up by adding it to the toe box of all places like the 2014.

My UNC 6s have nubuck all throughout. I don't mind it at all, but I like the OG style...

s-l1600.jpg

...with the overlays looking different than the rest. Real cool looking.

Back
Top Bottom