2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
That infrared lookin good. Duraback too.

Noticed they even got a little difference between '14 and '19 back pull tabs lol..

PSX_20181028_101436.jpg

Last edited:
Does it seem like some remasters are updates of early retros? I think the 1s resembles the 94 a lot, BC3 kinda looks like the 2001, and these kindve favor the 2000 pair.

New 1s resemble 94s more than 85s certainly. But aside from that the only other model that has gotten a mold change is the 11s. The 3s, and 6s resemble the color so I see it. I wish they would give the shape come attention, and not just think Nike Air excuses the rest of the issues.

New 1s resemble 94s more than 85s certainly. But aside from that the only other model that has gotten a mold change is the 11s. The 3s, and 6s resemble the color so I see it. I wish they would give the shape come attention, and not just think Nike Air excuses the rest of the issues.

What are the key issues with this updated 6?

I wonder why they flattened the ankle bumps in 2014. It was one of the things about them that bothered me. It’s also what made passing on the black cat 6 easy. When I saw the Gatorades and fixed it, I wanted them 10x more than before.

They’ll never get that ankle piece right! I see it’s correct on the gs pair,( separate sewn in piece). Adult pair jus have the make believe I fooled you stitching that give the not so illusion that its a separate piece... but yes I will cop!

They look good but man that ankle piece in the back cut up the back of my ankles when I wore the originals. I’m not sure I want that again.

Hoping the change in shape (that we have seen so far) means they will have the Gatorade VI comfort.

They look good but man that ankle piece in the back cut up the back of my ankles when I wore the originals. I’m not sure I want that again.

Crazy because that part never even touches my leg when I wear these. I’d have to be bending my foot pretty damn hard for it to even barely touch if at all.

If these were truly og y’all would be mad. The tongue on og pairs was high af

As an old head here (42) who had the OGs back in 8th grade (and 9th grade as I got a 2nd pair for basketball. Passed on Carmines, stupid me) I wouldn't be mad at all. I wish Nike would make the tongue height on these like they are supposed to be. I remember in my junior high school, walking to class and in the hall was a floor to ceiling mirror and I would always check my shoes out and just be like "the tongue is HUGE"! I was the ONLY one in school with these and loved it! These are more than an emotional purchase.

If I can somehow dig up the old Polaroid photo my mom took of me, during the summer of '91, my folks drove me from Bucks County, Pennsylvania to New Jersey to stop in at FC Kerbeck to see a Lamborghini in person. In the picture, I had these on my feet standing next to a Diablo! These are my grails. I have my 2000s in a box (surprisingly, still solid, but not going to risk it) and my '14s which I'm probably gonna sell ASAP! Two pairs possibly and this is from a guy who is scaling down considerably.

Back
Top Bottom