2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
How do you guys Rock the Lace lock on you're 6's?
Personally I have mine in the middle i think its the 3rd eyelet right below the jumpman before the strings go under the cover. Like this
air-jordan-6-black-infirared-3.jpg

Imagine if the White Infrared came out now with the current shape and the nice leather they’ve been using on retros. Perfection :smokin

lol

I dont have any problems with the aquas...in fact i might start searching for those since theyre warm...

The bordeaux is good, the profile could be slimmer

The 10s look good, could be better in the back

Concords good, though im suspicious of how hard the midsole is. I dont remember that

thats pretty much it. Nothing will truly get fixed until they finally retool the soles on the classics which evidently hasnt been done since pre-911. We have the technology now to accurately recreate these shoes again and thats what hurts the most lol

From what I've seen and owned--which doesn't include the 10 because I have no interest in that shoe and never did--and especially in the context of what Jordan retros have been for a long-*** time, the concord is it for me.

The stiff sole ... I can't remember what my OGs were like out of the box and besides, these have broken in for me nicely. I also hope the new construction might eliminate the ongoing issue of (for me, anyway) 11 soles squeaking. But the overall shoe itself looks and feels right for the first time in so long. I don't even care about the 45 v 23 thing. Just talking about the shoe itself, the materials and the construction and shape (things I personally find most important) are damn good. The toebox and cut of the patent leather across it is still off slightly, and the patent could be more robust. But man, it's close. If they could get the 3s within this spec compared to the OG ...

I wonder if Jordan Brand will do a Spring 2019 Collection Thing Like last year to reveal these, or just an All Star Collection Thing. I want to see these 9s that are supposed to be coming

Since y'all are taking about it. What are some recent retros that are the truest to the OGs in your thoughts?

The 2016 Black Metallic 5. It may not have the leather like sheen on the ankle portion as discussed earlier but everything else is right on.

I would also say the White Metallic 5 from 2015. The leather is great and it has a lot of the original details from that first retro 5 so long ago.

The 2016 Black Metallic 5. It may not have the leather like sheen on the ankle portion as discussed earlier but everything else is right on.

I would also say the White Metallic 5 from 2015. The leather is great and it has a lot of the original details from that first retro 5 so long ago.

I completely forgot the white metallic released again, as well as the laneys

Crazy how the Latest news from Major Sneaker websites is from last year in October & early December.......

Back
Top Bottom