2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
anything related to a heel tab on any sneaker, will be barely noticeable to anyone looking at your shoes
And? I just want an OG detail that does stand out enough to be noticeable, to be on these. I could care less if others can't really see it.

I wonder if Kadeem Hardison still wears Jays and will cop these.

Not sure about these, but he for sure still wears J's. He played a dad on a Disney Channel show a couple years ago and was always wearing Vans type stuff. THEN Jasmine Guy did a guest spot, and he busted out the 72-10's. I said something to him about it being a Different World shout out on Twitter and he acknowledged that's exactly what he was doing.

I wonder if Kadeem Hardison still wears Jays and will cop these.
106229-1532336916.jpg

The GOAT of all basketball movies. Accept nothing less.

What are the requirements for GOAT basketball movie funny, moves, or something else.
For me, if you can watch it over & over again, it moves up the list. He got game & Hoosiers were great movies but I can watch White Men Can't Jump a million times over.

The GOAT for basketball docs for me is still Hoop Dreams although Basketball: A Love Story is without a doubt the most comprehensive doc on basketball history imo.

Not sure about these, but he for sure still wears J's. He played a dad on a Disney Channel show a couple years ago and was always wearing Vans type stuff. THEN Jasmine Guy did a guest spot, and he busted out the 72-10's. I said something to him about it being a Different World shout out on Twitter and he acknowledged that's exactly what he was doing.
damn i need to join twitter to talk to the man!

lol

uncle drew was better than space jam

teen wolf was better than space jam

hell ernest slam dunk was better than space jam! :lol:
just because you even watched teen wolf your opinion does not matter..even if your joking, what man watches teen wolf?:lol::rofl: *****..space jam was good movie with a good soundtrack.

just because you even watched teen wolf your opinion does not matter..even if your joking, what man watches teen wolf?:lol::rofl: *****..space jam was good movie with a good soundtrack.
Kellz made space jam unwatchable now lol

Back
Top Bottom