2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Does anyone think/know what kind of special drops if any will be done in Charlotte for the all star game? I'm gonna drive up there for the weekend

E19AA068-6BB7-4092-8FB2-B2252A70170C.jpeg

Yeah...I was on the fence...not because I was waiting on details...but because I was *fine* with my 2014 pair. However gettin a look at these now...it might have to happen once they drop. I grabbed Concords easily from SNKRS so I hope that these will be almost as plentiful as they were.

Yeah...I was on the fence...not because I was waiting on details...but because I was *fine* with my 2014 pair. However gettin a look at these now...it might have to happen once they drop. I grabbed Concords easily from SNKRS so I hope that these will be almost as plentiful as they were.

They are it's an All Star Weekend release, should have similar production numbers to the Nike Air 3s last year.

912C86C2-CC5F-48D2-BF17-79F9DD2E4BB0.jpeg

The tongue isn’t high but it still looks wide. That’s just fine with me

Damn Nike couldn't even photo shop the scuff on the toe box out?

I think it's safe to say that certain Jordan models will never be close to OG. Whether its materials, or lasts, or just effort, they'll never get certain models -- like the III -- 100% right. The VI is clearly one of those models. The 2000s were definitely the closest in many ways, but even those weren't perfect. We didn't get the heel contrast that we would like, but we got a subtle contrast. We didn't get the layered ankle pods, but we still got 3M and the proper infrared shade. We'll have to wait until one of the OG collectors does a side by side, but I'm willing to bet the infrared shade on this 2019 version is the closest to the OG we've seen. I'd also be willing to bet that these are the most comfortable VIs since the originals.

I think it's safe to say that certain Jordan models will never be close to OG. Whether its materials, or lasts, or just effort, they'll never get certain models -- like the III -- 100% right. The VI is clearly one of those models. The 2000s were definitely the closest in many ways, but even those weren't perfect. We didn't get the heel contrast that we would like, but we got a subtle contrast. We didn't get the layered ankle pods, but we still got 3M and the proper infrared shade. We'll have to wait until one of the OG collectors does a side by side, but I'm willing to bet the infrared shade on this 2019 version is the closest to the OG we've seen. I'd also be willing to bet that these are the most comfortable VIs since the originals.
They were never layered.

And these look better than 2000s. 2000s were trash.

These are closer to OG than the 2000 in almost every way. The 2000 had a terrible banana shape, no 3M, a different shade of infrared and were extremely uncomfortable. I had the 2000 and loved them at the time but they were actually a really bad retro. At the time I was just happy to have the chance to own a Jordan 6 for the first time in my life.

It sucks that they keep making the indention so shallow but that seems easier to fix at home than any other error they couldve made.

Also, check out the tongue height...

Back
Top Bottom