2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
what u expect? its durabuck

i dont care ill rock the david bowie bulge

The thickness of the material caused that. Not the actual material. It looks paper thin. Same feelings I had on the Bordeaux 7s. I ended up passing on them until recently when I was able to get them for pretty cheap.

I just don’t understand how some shoes they go all out for but others they just say “whatever”, at the same time the prices don’t reflect the materials being used.

Near 2 weeks away from release date and I don't see Jordan Brand or Nike release Hype behind this Shoe.
I Do NOT think this is an General Release guys.....
They got GS pics out. These are a GR without a doubt. Comparable to the BC3s imo.

From nike app

E0FBC4B4-F393-4469-98B9-CDE0394D13B7.png
A3706086-657A-4325-83C2-8BE16C522AF8.png
E9EDCA96-6D22-4E25-B268-EAAA17DAAE9A.png

Not sure what to think. Not bad, but not as nice as Finelines pair. Oh well.

I think the same. We have seen so many variations of what the retail pairs will look like
1. Contrast Heel has only shown on the non retailers pairs - Fineline etc
2. No contrast at all on Nike add pair or on Keith pairs

This shoe is going to be very GR. Not as much as the concords, but it will he widely available. It shouldn’t be a difficult pick up at all.

The Kith Jacket for these is kinda hot. Resell is gonna be through the roof so no chance for me.

Oh wow.. I saw them post it on IG and thought they were the 00's... that seals it for me. I just hope my pair looks like this because I've never seen so many pics of a shoe with soooo many different looking versions before a release. Shape is great, toe box isn't too wild, and the stitching is dark/hidden well like the 00's which is something I just realized was also bad on the 2010 joints.

Its InfraLIT :lol: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom