2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
From a 91 movie.

And scollard23 has video too.
DDA09A2F-CA8D-4A68-A640-46E44B6E2DB4.gif

My personal thoughts on 2019s compared to my 2014s:

They look great. Infrared shades, amount of contrast be damned. They look GREAT.

They’re more comfortable than 2014

They’re more TTS than 2014

The materials are softer i.e. no more steel toe

Nike Air >>>>>>> jumpman

As Conan the barbarian said ENOUGH TALK

2019s are 10/10 for me. You guys on the fence, grab a pair. You won’t regret it.

That’s trash.

My CDP XII’s are really comfy IMO. Especially when compared to the XI’s from that pack :lol:

All 6’s I’ve owned (other than my DMP’s) felt ok but weren’t good for much other than a quick trip to the mall or the movies.

If you were going a whole day you’d be ready for a better insole for sure.
You want to talk comfy? My opinion are my playoff 12's from 2004. Best comfy Jordan in a long time.

BD195D6F-EB2E-4459-A68A-62CEB0CAE1DF.jpeg
CC4B8C3A-02F1-4039-ABCF-4114A2403859.jpeg
You’re also right bro. Infrared shades varied some light some darker in 1991 based on production factory. Even MJ’s pairs on court varied and clear if you go through all the 1991 pics. Same thing happened with shades on the OG Bordeaux 7s.

Last reply on the color,
91s still a few shades darker..

Hope I’m not being out of line here.. but can’t we just be happy the shoes are dropping without endless talk about the color, heal contrast, etc? No matter what they do, someone will not think it’s enough.. I’m just happy to have a chance at a wearable pair, close enough to the original that we will get for the time being..

rodsays rodsays I believe this is where color saturation comes into play.
04D4D3AA-4749-4D2B-837C-B09B06F11B4D.jpeg

I’m no expert, but MJ and Magic look dressed the same in the above photo, which makes the 6s look straight up red, as they are in this photo.

6257CD51-49EA-4E66-8A16-D15132BA9876.jpeg
89A33525-35D6-463B-A815-A2207C029627.jpeg

And these
17053920-5026-46C9-9E84-F454F5552282.jpeg

Those all show a brighter Red/Orange slightly pink look seen on scollard23 and the Strictly Business pair. I’m just gonna guess it’s the same game, but with different cameras. The first photo is over saturated. The others show the difference between the shoe color and Bulls uniform.

Even with today’s cameras, picking up the Infrared can be difficult depending on the camera and the lighting

Im seeing quite a few pairs with a crooked/slanted Nike Air on the back along with uneven perforations at the front. Mike Rich's pair was all Fd up.

Its so annoying to me when one shoe has four holes or something somewhere and the other shoe has two in the same spot or the heel is slanted all because they glued it down wrong with that magic johnson no look. And it always seems to be the left shoe.

Last edited:
its looking like 3 pairs might be mandatory to match a good pair up. This **** is getting old, im so glad theyre almost done with these classic black OG jordans. I cant keep doing this. 6,4,11,7 done...unless they ever come out with a BC3 retro which is due since we've yet to see one release.

Last edited:
Also, I kind of prefer the new 'sheen' they did on the 2019 over the OG because it looks like the OGs had some real nasty cheap looking creases going on back there. Whatever they did with these looks like it wont do that.

Man, I hope I hit a raffle on release day. Tired of always having to wait until the following week for them to be shipped.

I dont hate it yet lol, we still have 2 weeks

I hate to say it but I’m starting to 180 again and think I might pass after all. Sorry to bang more on the heel but it matters to me, and too many pics of pairs now without it. My buddy in my same company scored on the early drop, he’s going to bring them into the office this week when he receives them. That’s how I’ll make my final call.

I hate to say it but I’m starting to 180 again and think I might pass after all. Sorry to bang more on the heel but it matters to me, and too many pics of pairs now without it. My buddy in my same company scored on the early drop, he’s going to bring them into the office this week when he receives them. That’s how I’ll make my final call.

:lol:

See you on release day.

:lol:

See you on release day.

:rofl:

We’ll see. Should know this week when I see that pair in person. If they don’t light me up, I’ll be out. Not gonna lie to myself that maybe I’ll somehow get a substantially better pair come release day. I know better LOL

I think the contrast on the 2019 is some sort of sheen. I’ve seen pairs with residue on the pods. Pretty cool. I appreciate the effort, and pray all goes well Tuesday with my pair.
2E9FA577-C23F-4234-90F9-1C43696A122D.png
4BC6F98B-B78D-4935-842F-1D0809D769C6.jpeg
CD369086-BAF8-41A4-9E7A-26E5BACE5E27.jpeg

I PRAY I get a pair, with a shape like this. I've seen pairs, are short and long, and they look BAD. REALLY BAD. I want this built, and shape more than the contrast heel, at this point.

Back
Top Bottom