2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I know not everyone cares, and I’m not trying to offend anyone, but I’m starting to think Fineline definitely cherrypicks pairs for his videos. As someone who does care about the heel contrast, his video definitely set expectations high for retail pairs having it. Then again, Ive seen him do this for other shoes like 1s. Most shadow 1s from 2018 are smooth or just slightly tumbled, but he picked the super tumbled pair for his video. Shows you the pair with a desired feature, and gets you to pay his ridiculous pre order prices. Can’t be too mad because it’s a good business strategy, it’s just kinda shady.

That’s no shot at anyone in here, I’m just saying.

I know not everyone cares, and I’m not trying to offend anyone, but I’m starting to think Fineline definitely cherrypicks pairs for his videos. As someone who does care about the heel contrast, his video definitely set expectations high for retail pairs having it. Then again, Ive seen him do this for other shoes like 1s. Most shadow 1s from 2018 are smooth or just slightly tumbled, but he picked the super tumbled pair for his video. Shows you the pair with a desired feature, and gets you to pay his ridiculous pre order prices. Can’t be too mad because it’s a good business strategy, it’s just kinda shady.

Did Fineline mention anything in his vid about the heel? I didnt think he did. Or I just missed it.

Fineline is too stupid to pick a pair with the contrast heel. He probably doesn’t even know about that feature. Plus, not once did he refer to it in the review. Believe me, he would’ve mentioned it if so.

The color difference on the red doesn't really look that significant to me in the pics. 2014 looks more pink and the 2019 looks more orange. For those that already have the 2019, are they worth getting if you already have the 2014?

Fineline is too stupid to pick a pair with the contrast heel. He probably doesn’t even know about that feature. Plus, not once did he refer to it in the review. Believe me, he would’ve mentioned it if so.
Eh..I don’t think so. I think he’d have seen it looking through the pairs. Him not mentioning it doesn’t convince me of anything either

Back
Top Bottom