2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
5D35CB9C-E732-4515-BC1E-7E8198AECE8B.jpeg
Urban industry cancel!

tumblr_morcnk2trY1r1mr1po1_400.gif

Not trying to be a downer, and glad everyone seems to be getting a pair. But did you guys really think these would be hard? Every OG release for over a year now has been super easy.

As it should be...If you put forth a little effort you hopefully were able to get your pair !!!

My brother tried for my size (9.5) on SNKRS right at 7am, he got hit with the "didnt get them" just now. Looks like they are going fast.

I did the same size at 7:08 and my order went from pending to purchased at 7:12. Didn't get a notification or anything.

Finally feel "caught up". Got concords finally yesterday and checked out for Infrareds on footaction with ease. Need to stop thinking about doubling up just because I want them now and just be content at having what I want for the moment.

Still waiting on confirmation email but it may have been sent to my old email address.

people never learn. they still paranoid from 5 years ago :lol:

Better safe than sorry. If I see these on websites in a few weeks cheaper than retail, I'll gladly exchange my pair for the discounted price. I don't live in West Bubble. If you think you can walk into a store in NYC and think you're getting an OG colorway without a reserve, good luck.

I got early access to for the Concord XI and it allowed me to purchase a 2nd pair on launch day, both with the same account

Yeah. . No idea what happened. It would changed from coming soon to purchased as I navigated around. When I enabled fingerprint it would go back to purchased. So I left that alone but right at launch it switched to purchased and I couldn't attempt. Was sold out on other account. No one else had this happen?

I'm expecting Flight23 NYC to do fcfs for the rest of their stock at some point in the afternoon. It's All-Star weekend they'll want the foot traffic, they did the same thing for the BC 3s.

See, this is what makes me think its not about what time you get on, but more of a lottery system

That could be true. The last couple of SNKRS releases that I got were all purchased a few minutes after they went live since I always wake up late or decide that I'll give it a shot for the hell of it.

Yeah. . No idea what happened. It would changed from coming soon to purchased as I navigated around. When I enabled fingerprint it would go back to purchased. So I left that alone but right at launch it switched to purchased and I couldn't attempt. Was sold out on other account. No one else had this happen?

Happened to me too. They changed mine to purchased for the drop.

Why does it seem like everyone else is grabbing 3 at a time and I can’t find one spot with a size eight
Almost settled for a 7.5 and that wouldn’t even load into my cart
Feeling like an old man tryna use self checkout right now

Size 12.5 sold out instantly everywhere online. Got one off of Footlocker with a paypal confirmation but no email from footlocker yet.

Still trying for a second pair, but doesn't seem to be a 12.5 left anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom