2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
9763A5AE-2994-43C4-A712-D6BA1666D670.jpeg

31ADB250-AC03-44E8-AD04-612CE9627DAE.jpeg

Woooooweee!!! Man that **** was SCARY for minute!!! :lol: I had my usual Eastbay, and Finish Line windows up, and ready to go, and at 10AM, I accidentally closed the Eastbay page. :smh:The Finish Line's went to that normal "WAITING" ish, while I reopened a new tab of the Eastbay link, and constantly tried to add a pair to the cart. That ish was NOT goin'. After about 10 to 12 minutes, I hit the link to the Jordan Retro's I had opened in another tab, added to to cart, & checked out with PayPal, with EASE, AND QUICKNESS!!!

After that, I was like screw it. I STILL need a second pair. So, I added another 12 to the cart, and checked out again. With EASE AND QUICKNESS!! I got my order confirmations for both, then called Finish Line, to make SURE they both were accepted, and it wasn't NO "Limit 1 per customer" BS. The rep said "It's ALL GOOD, and I should be getting shipping confirmations SOON!!!"

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I pray EVERY NTer eats, ate, and gets their seconds, thirds, fourths, HELL EVEN FIFTHS!!!!

8)

Back
Top Bottom