2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Yes how come?
Even I’m getting a pair.
I struck out in all apps and thought okay another hyped pair

Couple of us were up at 3-5 am today :lol:and I ordered from pro direct and bstn, thought I got a 23% discount. 3rd pair from fta.

Footaction seems good to me today. I think people are copping from multiple sites so it's widely distributed. Small sizes pretty tough to get.

Surprised eu sold out later however they had demand.

Woooooweee!!! Man that **** was SCARY for minute!!! :lol: I had my usual Eastbay, and Finish Line windows up, and ready to go, and at 10AM, I accidentally closed the Eastbay page. :smh:The Finish Line's went to that normal "WAITING" ish, while I reopened a new tab of the Eastbay link, and constantly tried to add a pair to the cart. That ish was NOT goin'. After about 10 to 12 minutes, I hit the link to the Jordan Retro's I had opened in another tab, added to to cart, & checked out with PayPal, with EASE, AND QUICKNESS!!!

After that, I was like screw it. I STILL need a second pair. So, I added another 12 to the cart, and checked out again. With EASE AND QUICKNESS!! I got my order confirmations for both, then called Finish Line, to make SURE they both were accepted, and it wasn't NO "Limit 1 per customer" BS. The rep said "It's ALL GOOD, and I should be getting shipping confirmations SOON!!!"

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I pray EVERY NTer eats, ate, and gets their seconds, thirds, fourths, HELL EVEN FIFTHS!!!!

8)
5th 4th 3th night not be necessary

Heck I might keep FTA pair & return SNKRS pair too.

Scenario will be similar to BC3 last year. But BC3 went straight to my foot after I walked out of FNL store.

I still don’t understand why Concord XI evaporates once they restock and I’m tired of chasing Concord XIs

Happy day.

Attachments

• D0486A8F-9EC0-4936-BF11-6DF9C3EDD3C0.jpeg
    D0486A8F-9EC0-4936-BF11-6DF9C3EDD3C0.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 47
  • C09D3271-1E19-4DB9-B483-A1CE1DE744A1.jpeg
    C09D3271-1E19-4DB9-B483-A1CE1DE744A1.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 46
Woooooweee!!! Man that **** was SCARY for minute!!! :lol: I had my usual Eastbay, and Finish Line windows up, and ready to go, and at 10AM, I accidentally closed the Eastbay page. :smh:The Finish Line's went to that normal "WAITING" ish, while I reopened a new tab of the Eastbay link, and constantly tried to add a pair to the cart. That ish was NOT goin'. After about 10 to 12 minutes, I hit the link to the Jordan Retro's I had opened in another tab, added to to cart, & checked out with PayPal, with EASE, AND QUICKNESS!!!

After that, I was like screw it. I STILL need a second pair. So, I added another 12 to the cart, and checked out again. With EASE AND QUICKNESS!! I got my order confirmations for both, then called Finish Line, to make SURE they both were accepted, and it wasn't NO "Limit 1 per customer" BS. The rep said "It's ALL GOOD, and I should be getting shipping confirmations SOON!!!"

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I pray EVERY NTer eats, ate, and gets their seconds, thirds, fourths, HELL EVEN FIFTHS!!!!

8)

Easy Killer

Are these considered to be better than the 2014s?? Sorry, been out of the loop on these

Someone posted a video comparing these a few days back. Video basically said if you have the 2014s pass on these. Looks very similar to me, differences being the NA on back vs. jumpman. The 3M underlay looks more pronounced/visible in this release vs. the 2014s too. These are an easy purchase, buy them and compare. If you don’t like them sell on stockx or return them.

hit on footsites but idk how i struck out on SNKRS. something has to be wrong with my account
Might deal with loyalty?
I do suspect they count it

I hit the turbo green 1s after I bought the floral foamposites

And then hit 9.5 Infrareds

I just thought floral foamposites look like Supremes but now I will return them

Someone posted a video comparing these a few days back. Video basically said if you have the 2014s pass on these. Looks very similar to me, differences being the NA on back vs. jumpman. The 3M underlay looks more pronounced/visible in this release vs. the 2014s too. These are an easy purchase, buy them and compare. If you don’t like them sell on stockx or return them.

Um not having the jumpman is the whole reason to buy these

Back
Top Bottom