2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Had to have them. Way better than the 2014 pair.
IMG_20190216_1440957_123_123.jpg

F02ED7FD-BAB7-4FB2-8A46-6C961A7CFE3C.jpeg 2/2 going back to bed
Every time for me

The responsible adult in me says what are you doing?! Two hundred plus dollars for something you’re going to wear on your feet ... AND be anal about !!!

The nostalgia in me says “can’t put a price on love”

But the price jump on shoes at minimum 21 years or older is absurd. Inflation be damned. They’re old shoes, and really kind of a replica of them.

Can’t seem to get WC reward to stick in my cart on FNL when hitting order review smh

This happens to me every damn time I order from FNL, hyped drop or not. It’ll take the WC reward on the page where you submit your order, but the order confirmation page always shows full price. And of course I get charged full price, too.

It just takes a quick call and they’ll refund you $20.

Lol, damn congrats to all of you guys in the US that got 'em :nthat:

Any UK heads on here? I wanna know if there's anyone that managed to get them?

I've been buying Jordans for 28 yrs and apart from the Titanium XX3s, this is the first pair I've not been able to cop :smh:

Every time for me

The responsible adult in me says what are you doing?! Two hundred plus dollars for something you’re going to wear on your feet ... AND be anal about !!!

The nostalgia in me says “can’t put a price on love”

But the price jump on shoes at minimum 21 years or older is absurd. Inflation be damned. They’re old shoes, and really kind of a replica of them.

Hey..could've been worse... Like paying $220 for Nike air the past 7+ years

Like others have said before, if you on the fence about these cause you have 2014s. YOU NEED TO FLIP THOSE and get these. Muuuch more comfortable, unds straight to feet for all star weekend! cheers folks!!

Back
Top Bottom