2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
15503349692558010153644417314133.jpg

Had to double up.

757 folks, there's gonna be a 12 at Hibbett's in Franklin.

What does fellow NikeTalker's think of this - I got an offer from a buyer to purchase my 2000 Infrared for $300. It is still wearable and basically DS. Based on the pictures that everyone is posting of their pickup, im hesitant in selling them.

i really dont think they are wearable.....

Ditto on the sz 9! I can’t seem to find the 9! Grabbed the 9.5 first thing this morning but really need the 9 as well to settle the sizing debate for myself. Any come ups will be greatly appreciated. Thanks dudes and enjoy your purs!

So I ordered on footaction and Im not sure the email address I ordered with in a hurry.

Is there a way to get confirmation besides the email confirm? I paid with paypal I believe as a guest.

link to video? I honestly don't care that much about the NA vs jumpman. but I really don't like the pink on my 2014 pair. some of these pics of the 2019 pair look a little pink but some look red so idk

Here you go also embedded on page 331 if this link doesn’t work. The red of the 2019 looks true/closer to the OG. The 2014 looks more pink.

Ditto on the sz 9! I can’t seem to find the 9! Grabbed the 9.5 first thing this morning but really need the 9 as well to settle the sizing debate for myself. Any come ups will be greatly appreciated. Thanks dudes and enjoy your purs!
If your in LA area I'm not picking up my reserved pair at footlocker

Glad they made plenty of these; those for the true heads and the folks who really wanted the shoes back then but couldn't buy the OG's or the 2000's. Pretty much resellers are trying to scoop up as much pairs to sell all of them over priced so you better scoop up your size now if you see them.

Ill pick my 2 pairs later on from the apps. Nice to sleep in for a very Iconic shoe/colorway. 1 down, two to go (which are the blk/red 4's & blk/red 11's.)

Back
Top Bottom