2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
If you look at these from a few feet away they do give off a pinkish shade I really like that. These are so wicked

I really love the 2019. im asking myself, will there be a reissue of these here in 2021 for the 30th anniversary or is there room for an updated leather version on the the heel like it was in 1991? Its only two years from now, so i guess its not necessary to double cop?

Last edited:
1991-Michael-Jordan-Charles-Barkley-05066401-e1550080613770.jpg
Appreciate that, I assumed since he didn’t wear the locks with the 5’s he didn’t with the 6’s. What I get assuming, thanks again!!!!

Snkrs pair still waiting to be picked up by ups I guess. Hopefully both my snkrs and ftl pair are on the move by tomorrow. I need these in hand. :nerd:

Anyone's men's pair ship yet on SNS? Mine is still stuck on 'processing'.
For the raffle?

I just got my email that it's going to be picked up by UPS. I'm not sure if they run on President's day but email says will arrive in 3 days. Assuming it's shipping from a warehouse here in the states

Contrast heel report on scooping 4 pair...

1 x very distinct. (Keeping DS for now)
1 x noticeable, but not as prominent as the other. (for beating)
1 x Right shoe faint, left shoe nothing. (sold)
1 x Nothing, same durabuck throughout. (sold)

OTN, ready for the 4's... I saw a picture showing that we might get an accurate net/mesh vent.

Huh? Whats real and what not? I dont have the 2013 but why are they not real? Still over 500 dollars tho. Or are you refering to 1985 OG high? Well good luck getting those under 1000.

The mold used for the 2013 is so off .... in fact the 2013 CHIs was off sizing wise even for other 2013 1s.

Last edited:
For those still hunting down pairs some FNL might be getting a late shipment today. Call your local FNL.
My sister’s store is getting another 70 pairs in, & another NT’er confirmed that his spot is getting another 70 pairs as well.

I passed on these based on the fact that i wore my 14s like twice in 5 years. But all the pics and these randoms links keep popping up and its making me think it just might be meant to be

Foot action with tons of pairs adding to cart.
Seems everybody eating.
And i just noticed how hard em Navy Blue Jimmy Buttlers are sitting. They fly though.

Back
Top Bottom