2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
For those still hunting down pairs some FNL might be getting a late shipment today. Call your local FNL.
My sister’s store is getting another 70 pairs in, & another NT’er confirmed that his spot is getting another 70 pairs as well.
Chicago heads, Stratford FNL had said majority of their shipment should arrive today. Call if you're still hunting.

I found a Scandinavian site called stress95. I was able to order them late Saturday afternoon and they shipped via DHL this morning. The website seems to still have sizes 8.5, 9, 9.5 & 11.5.

Contrast heel report on scooping 4 pair...

1 x very distinct. (Keeping DS for now)
1 x noticeable, but not as prominent as the other. (for beating)
1 x Right shoe faint, left shoe nothing. (sold)
1 x Nothing, same durabuck throughout. (sold)

OTN, ready for the 4's... I saw a picture showing that we might get an accurate net/mesh vent.
You got a pic to compare all the heels? I feel like they’re all the same level of “contrast”. I have yet to see a pair that has a clear distinction of material

Very happy with how these came out. Picked up my pairs Saturday at FTL and Hibbett and they are both very nice. It will be a while before I unDS a pair since I will just beat up my 2014's in the mean time. Loving these OG releases that are pretty easy to get!

3 pairs left to have my original childhood collection in OG form: BC4, Fire Red 4, and Fire Red 5 (black tongue).

SOBs at DSG just cancelled my order for size 9.5. I got my order in right as the page loaded. Email confirm came in at 10:03 Eastern time. SMH Get your act together DSG.

AC4CBF26-48FA-43F1-B70D-05100CBE40F6.jpeg
Not a huge Jordan guy. Can someone explain "contrast heel", preferably with a pic?

Managed to stick to my pledge to myself and didn’t buy these. Didn’t really check the thread this weekend; just curious, were they pretty easy for everyone to grab? How long did sizes last on SNKRS? Like I said, just curious. Hope everyone had a smooth experience.

You picked a hell of a shoe to pass on. Suit yourself. Not sure what you’re trying to prove but whatever. Do you.

You got a pic to compare all the heels? I feel like they’re all the same level of “contrast”. I have yet to see a pair that has a clear distinction of material

It’s all the same contrast on every pair. The “shoe to shoe” thing is bogus. A lot of these dude are blind when it comes to having an eye for detail. These clearly have a contrast heel. And it’s clearly on every single pair. Period.

SOBs at DSG just cancelled my order for size 9.5. I got my order in right as the page loaded. Email confirm came in at 10:03 Eastern time. SMH Get your act together DSG.
Canceled mine too. Same thing for the BC3 when they released. Just sent an email saying that I will not be shopping with them anymore. They sent a gift card last time.

Back
Top Bottom