2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Contrat heel discussion brought out a bunch of the internet darth vaders... both sad and funny at the same damn time! :rofl:

The contrast heel and NA are 2/3 reasons I spent my hard earned money for this drop... not arguing with Darths about it. Waste of my time.

Enjoy your pairs - everyone.

images (3).jpeg

Ntfam eatin like...

Went ahead and made two orders on two different cards since my credit card company text me for verification info and that usually means they declined the initial purchase. Never copped off FA using this account so it probably won’t go through. I got one confirmation email so far. I’ll either get 2 pairs or 1, either way-it’s a good day.

Went ahead and made two orders on two different cards since my credit card company text me for verification info and that usually means they declined the initial purchase. Never copped off FA using this account so it probably won’t go through. I got one confirmation email so far. I’ll either get 2 pairs or 1, either way-it’s a good day.
They use an automated verification service that blocks a lot of gift cards or mismatched addys. Once it fails that they automatically cancel. So if u get to 1 unit ready to ship you have passed thst process and your pair was located in their warehouse. Good luck all!

What’s the general consensus on the sizing? TTS or .5 up or down?

I wear an 8 normally TTS. Not one of those ppl with wide footing where I need to experiment with sizes

Back
Top Bottom