2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I just hope my second pair hurried up and arrives. I want to rock these BAD but won’t until I have both pairs in hand .

I passed on the 2011 Concord XI’s too. LeBron 9 and Kobe VII had my attention.

I blame the the Concord XI for jump starting that 2011-2015, where you had to line up just to get a raffle ticket, give blood, and fight a whole family just to buy a pair of shoes.

Plus everyone and their mama because a sneaker head of a faux reseller.

I was living comfortably in semi retired mode. Then the 2011 concord release pulled me back in....deeper than ever.

First pair looks great.
20190216_221851.jpg

Bonus pic, member these. I wore em a couple times and put em away.
20190218_182939.jpg
I had the grey/orange pair

I thought they were cool but ended selling them

There’s a handful of early jays (I-VIII) that people will come outta everywhere for. Bred and Chicago 1s. White cement and black cement 3. Bred and White cement 4s. Infrared 6s.

There’s a handful of early jays (I-VIII) that people will come outta everywhere for. Bred and Chicago 1s. White cement and black cement 3. Bred and White cement 4s. Infrared 6s.
Carmine 6?

But yes it’s a small list. 11s by default. I think a Cherry 12 might bring errybody out, but they didn’t back in 09, and people want taxis so idk

Carmine 6?

But yes it’s a small list. 11s by default. I think a Cherry 12 might bring errybody out, but they didn’t back in 09, and people want taxis so idk

Military Blue 4’s done right and I’d be about done, I need more choices than all my white/ black/red shoes. Lol

Carmine 6?

Carmine release and i will finally hang up the jersey. 2nd pair of Js I ever had. Favorites ever. For some reason I always called them the Holidays.

Carmine 6?

Because the red was way off and the eyelets were cheap plastic. Side by side it looks aweful.

Back
Top Bottom