2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
The ridges on the front ankle are more prominent on the 2019. Anyone who says to pass on the 2019 if you already have the 2014 doesn't care about the details. The materials, shape, and many other details are very different. I like the new ones much more.
20190218_220723.jpg

That's what I'm saying.
Shocked @MJO23DAN said the same.

they're in the 800-1000 range on stock x which is bananas. i'd be happy if they dropped shoes i wanted every 3 years or so or dropped them every 5 years in large enough quantities like they've been doing recently. i'd even be happy if they dropped so many that they sat and went on sale!

5 years is long enough. some of us didn't get chicagos back then. maybe we were like, booooo chicagos and only cared about the shadows, breds, and royals.
This is me.
2013 black toes
2013 shadows
2009 dmp Celtics Bulls
2016 bred

I settled for the Chicago colorway on the 1.5s but really want a newer 1 with better leather. Is easily jump on a Chicago 1 next year.

How do you figure? Royal's came out in 2013 and then in 2017. About the same for Shadow's. I think the Chicago 1 is due, especially since Nike jacked the release for some of us.

Chi’s were the first of the remastered 1s besides frags. That’s like saying remastered black toes, breds and royals should retro already. Chi’s came out already. They should be vaulted as far as I’m concerned.

I could see the chi returning soon. Unlike every other model, jb has remastered most of the OG 1s pretty quick.

I can see another wave coming soon with new shape and mold. That wave will probably include the rest of the OGs that missed the remaster.

Chi’s were the first of the remastered 1s besides frags. That’s like saying remastered black toes, breds and royals should retro already. Chi’s came out already. They should be vaulted as far as I’m concerned.

i don't really understand this line of thinking. chicagos, breds, shadows, royals, and black toes will forever be popular and will more than likely sell out each time their released. because someone, somewhere either didn't get a pair, beat their pair into the ground, or just want to have another pair.

I used to have no problem putting my packages on hold for pickup when Nike used to ship my orders through UPS. Since last summer all my orders have come through FedEx with nike placing restrictions on them so I cant modify the delivery for pickup.

I went to my Fedex hub and even though they have it in the back they said they won't release it until Wednesday. I chatted with Nike CS and she said they sometimes place restrictions to make sure it goes to the right person..I guess my id isnt enough to prove im the right person Lol I might have to spread my cheeks next time so they know its really me.

rough

The ridges on the front ankle are more prominent on the 2019. Anyone who says to pass on the 2019 if you already have the 2014 doesn't care about the details. The materials, shape, and many other details are very different. I like the new ones much more.
20190218_220723.jpg

There are a lot of cats that feel all retros are equal. My question to them is have they had remastered pairs and have any of their pairs fell apart? I had a dude argue me down saying CDP 3s 4s 6s and 13s were better than the most recent retros and that since he has those, he passed on new pairs. I laughed and said in 2 years you’ll be tight when they fall apart

Nothing beats the 2013 1s. Those hit $800 in less time than any other OG retro. 1 in 2013 birthed a new kinda hype. Crazy.

There are a lot of cats that feel all retros are equal. My question to them is have they had remastered pairs and have any of their pairs fell apart? I had a dude argue me down saying CDP 3s 4s 6s and 13s were better than the most recent retros and that since he has those, he passed on new pairs. I laughed and said in 2 years you’ll be tight when they fall apart
He’s right about the 13s.

Nothing beats the 2013 1s. Those hit $800 in less time than any other OG retro. 1 in 2013 birthed a new kinda hype. Crazy.

Yea I remember copping royals for 270 and 380. And they shot up to 850. I should’ve sold at that rate because now they’re sitting for like 270

I'm never not paying the the $5 SNKRS 2-day shipping upgrade fee. Ordered Saturday, delivered Monday. Usually Saturday drops are delivered to me on Thursday (texas).

This retro is pure fire! Im surprised that isnt sold out. I walked in Niketown SF this afternoon and decided to ask if they had an 8.5. It turns out that they had a full size run. I was able to try on several pairs until I found the perfect pair. The quality on these is nice!

We'll never get a good 100% rehash of an old shoe realistically, as long as most of the details were rehashed properly, I'm satisfied with them.

I'll reiterate than I'm so glad I passed on the 2014 pair because of that pink crap. I actually saw a pair at a store when a manager I used to deal with showed them to me before the release date and it was an easy decision to make to pass on that crap. 2010 pair was terrible too because they looked like fake shoes. I never had the 2000 pair.

So what percentile would y'all rate this 2019 pair in terms of accuracy? I had the original pair in 1991 but it's such a bygone era where I can't recall its details. And I ran them into the ground in under a year constantly wearing them.

My SNKRS order has been at my local FedEx since yesterday morning but they won't let me pick it up and they won't deliver it until Wednesday

5 years is long enough. some of us didn't get chicagos back then. maybe we were like, booooo chicagos and only cared about the shadows, breds, and royals.
That’s what I was going to say- I was kind of later to the game getting into 1s, so I had other OG 1 priorities to get at that time (the ones I mentioned above). Chicagos weren’t high on my “want” radar then, but they are now that I have the others and since they were all executed so well. I like the Chi’s colorway behind Banneds, Black goes, royals & even shadows.

My SNKRS order says ETA the 21st.

Hey can someone who owns both the infrareds and maroons give me their detailed thoughts on the two? I had bought the maroons years ago and kept them long enough to try them on, and they fit like wet paper bags, lol. My initial pair of infrareds seem to be much better padded or something to me, but I’m not sure if that’s from me sizing down a halfsies. Any input would seriously rule. Thanks!

Ps the reason I want to know isn’t because my obsession for these has made me want to try the maroons again, just in a smaller size.

Back
Top Bottom